mocha4313

Diontae Johnson 2020 Outlook

I'm on board with thinking Johnson can sustain top 20 pace and go into next season at the same ranking, seems like a great keeper target to me.

Mods can remove if this is AC talk- just traded for him in a keeper (200 cap, +5/yr). Traded Locket ($27) for Johnson ($3) and John Brown ($2). I'm 0-2 and playing for next year.

4 hours ago, geosporin said:

I'm on board with thinking Johnson can sustain top 20 pace and go into next season at the same ranking, seems like a great keeper target to me.

Mods can remove if this is AC talk- just traded for him in a keeper (200 cap, +5/yr). Traded Locket ($27) for Johnson ($3) and John Brown ($2). I'm 0-2 and playing for next year.

This trade makes I sense to me especially in a keeper league...Lockett and Diontae are similar rankings for me this year but Diontae is a far better keeper plus you get another top 20 wr thrown in free? I guess good for you tho.

32 minutes ago, ValyrianSteelers said:

Steelers WR1. No doubt. 

• Like 5

Man, I was nervous about my Ben/Juju/DJ stack coming into the season but my lord this is gonna be a fun ride 

1 hour ago, Uncle_Ruckus said:

Johnson will finish inside the top 15 PPR this season. Hold me to it 😎. This is coming from a fantasy football God, btw. 

Almost wouldn’t be possible NOT to finish in there given his target share/volume. Top 10 would even looks likely.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

Man, I was nervous about my Ben/Juju/DJ stack coming into the season but my lord this is gonna be a fun ride 

Might have to change that avatar by season's end 😉

I believe the kid is set to produce WR1 numbers.  TD's are fluky and everything I've seen shows big time season, given health.

37 minutes ago, cheezor42 said:

Almost wouldn’t be possible NOT to finish in there given his target share/volume. Top 10 would even looks likely.

Count me in 😎

• Like 1

Watch his highlights from the first 2 games this season if you haven't already. He's a stud at getting separation and making guys miss after the catch. If he had breakaway speed like AB did it would be game over for opposing secondaries.

1 hour ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

so do we view him as a set and forget WR2/low end WR1?

I feel like he is for sure. Opposing D's can't really focus solely on taking him out of the game, as they then risk others going off like JuJu going nuts or even Claypool stepping up who IMO has a bright future. Ben is still a very capable QB and able to get them all targets, not to mention the running game isn't bad and that always opens up the passing attack a bit. 

• Like 1

Wow this one really burns ... started him in 2 leagues. 

No fault to the kid obviously, I hope he's alright.

That JuJu touchdown reception looked like a prime Diontae play, unfortunately our boy wasn't in the game. 

With the toe and now a concussion, I'm kind of hoping he sits out next week. Let's get him back when he's as close to full health as possible. 

• Like 2

I was so excited about this guy after his target share so far and all of the talk this week. Always sucks when your rising star goes down early in a game. Will the shine still be on him when he comes back? Will he keep moving in an upward trajectory?

Based on the way the Steelers played, even his absence makes it feel more and more like he's their number one this year. Hope he can get healthy and get back out there soon. Such a fun guy to watch. 

• Like 1

They need Diontae. This team can not depend on stone hands Washington. 

get well young buck 

any hopes of him clearing and playing this week? didn't see the hit, was it bad?

22 minutes ago, brosephd said:

any hopes of him clearing and playing this week? didn't see the hit, was it bad?

Was an end around he got hit pretty good.  But nothing outrageous.  Never know how a player will progress but I would think he will play.

I’m all in on Diontae. Missed him in my main league. Put in an offer for him every chance I got. Think now’s the last chance I have to try and get him. Hope he recovers well. Been a huge fan of him since before his first game. People thought I was crazy for saying he’s the next AB but he’s proving me right. Guy is a STUD

5 hours ago, V3X said:

I’m all in on Diontae. Missed him in my main league. Put in an offer for him every chance I got. Think now’s the last chance I have to try and get him. Hope he recovers well. Been a huge fan of him since before his first game. People thought I was crazy for saying he’s the next AB but he’s proving me right. Guy is a STUD

Me too, I'm buying this guy wherever I can.