Rotoworld.com Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

I'm starting to think this is more contract related and the injury is BS.

That would be very strange. Why practice at all if he wanted it done before the season? Practicing adds unnecessary risk. Why go through the lame excuse of injury if it's the contract? Injuries don't help your reputation and the league will know (people talk). Occam's razor. Simplest explanation is more likely to be correct. They're being very careful over an injury we all know lingers if not handled correctly. Only responding to this because it's gaining traction and I think it's BS. 

• Like 4
Just now, Tghetty said:

As someone pointed out earlier Kenny G may actually be dead 

I also pointed out that the AC joint blurb was probably just a misplaced Sutton update.

Seems really unlikely that Gollladay suits up this week. I think Marvin Jones is a sneaky high floor/high ceiling option. He didn't do much against Chicago, but the Lions got a big early lead and then didn't do anything on offense for much of the game. On the road, against the Packers, they will have to throw all day.

4 minutes ago, Heizz said:

Dude in my L is trying to shop this guy to not go 0-2.

Anyone have any idea what we may be facing here?

Just speculation on my part obviously, but I don't think it's contract related. My guess is it's a legit hamstring injury that'll keep him out til week 4. 

That said, he's been pretty healthy his entire career, and I fully expected this year to be his best, so if an owner's down on him right now I'd definitely be buying. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, hangin n wangin said:

I really wish people on here would stop spewing fake bull **** contract rumors. It's a hamstring injury, god damn it. Stop acting like its a 1 week injury.

Well, it could have been a 1 week injury, but clearly it is not. 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Well, it could have been a 1 week injury, but clearly it is not. 

Right, and many hamstring injuries are not one week injuries, which is what many people on here want to believe. 

and because it’s not a one week injury, now they are jumping to conclusions that it’s a contract issue. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

Only positive is, if us Golladay owners can stay afloat and win some games, when he comes back our teams are supercharged. 

Exactly. Take it as a test for your team. How well can you pivot? How deep is your bench? Can you find weekly upside plays? Injuries happen. It's a long season. Bye weeks are coming. This is an opportunity to jumpstart your team while the dust is clearing.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

so we're just totally dismissing the 5 games he missed as a rookie with similar injury?

🤔

He had missed 6 games in his career going into this season, and missed only one in the last two years. (Also played 12 and 14 games his two years of college). I'd consider that a "pretty" healthy player. No one's saying he's Frank Gore, but he's not injury prone was my main point. I think that's reasonable. 

Edited by BGDDYKWL
  • Like 2
Just now, MKO3090 said:

Exactly. Take it as a test for your team. How well can you pivot? How deep is your bench? Can you find weekly upside plays? Injuries happen. It's a long season. Bye weeks are coming. This is an opportunity to jumpstart your team while the dust is clearing.

This is not a drill.  This is the season

• Like 2
Just now, BGDDYKWL said:

He had missed 6 games in his career going into this season, and missed only one in the last two years. I'd consider that a "pretty" healthy player. No one's saying he's Frank Gore, but he's not injury prone was my main point.  

he's already M.I.A. with a similar injury that shelved him for 5 of his possible 48 career games ... that's not exactly "pretty healthy"

• Sun Tzu locked this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked and locked this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked this topic