Rotoworld.com Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

I’ve got some depth,(Green, Ruggs, Preston W., Parker, Hopkins, Moore) and the plan was to play Golladay every week.

We just gotta tough it out.  It’s exactly why they say you win your Fantasy during mid and late rounds as opposed to early rounds.  

2 minutes ago, nn4mz said:

I’ve got some depth,(Green, Ruggs, Preston W., Parker, Hopkins, Moore) and the plan was to play Golladay every week.

We just gotta tough it out.  It’s exactly why they say you win your Fantasy during mid and late rounds as opposed to early rounds.  

True but you also lose in fantasy if you dont hit on your first 3 to 4 picks. 

Edited by Foppatosakic
  • Like 4
16 minutes ago, Eazail said:

Sent a trade offer for him. Offering M. Jones, E. Sanders and A. Peterson for him. The owner already lost M. Thomas so he's likely desparate 

Might be one of the worst serious trade offers I've ever seen on this forum

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

he's already M.I.A. with a similar injury that shelved him for 5 of his possible 48 career games ... that's not exactly "pretty healthy"

College can factor in for me, particularly when a guy's had a relatively short NFL career. 

Going into this season he's missed 6 games in 5 years, 6 out of 74 games. If that doesn't meet your definition of pretty healthy then you're gonna have a very short list. 

• Like 1
Just now, BGDDYKWL said:

College can factor in for me, particularly when a guy's had a relatively short NFL career. 

Going into this season he's missed 6 games in 5 years, 6 out of 74 games. If that doesn't meet your definition of pretty healthy then you're gonna have a very short list. 

this coming weekend would be his 50th scheduled professional tackle foosball contest. 

if he sits, that's 7 outta 50. 

and plz don't move the effin' goalposts with college - stop. 

54 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

this coming weekend would be his 50th scheduled professional tackle foosball contest. 

if he sits, that's 7 outta 50. 

and plz don't move the effin' goalposts with college - stop. 

I didn't move the goalposts. If a rookie comes into the league and I have injury concerns, aren't I gonna look at how many games he missed in college? It's still data. Golladay only has 3 seasons under his belt. It's not like I'm going back 10+ years here. 

I could understand if I said the guy's extremely healthy, but I literally prefaced it with "pretty", as in fairly, reasonably. It's a very fair and reasonable assessment. 

19 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

I didn't move the goalposts. If a rookie comes into the league and I have injury concerns, aren't I gonna look at how many games he missed in college? It's still data. Golladay only has 3 seasons under his belt. It's not like I'm going back 10+ years here. 

I could understand if I said the guy's extremely healthy, but I literally prefaced it with "pretty", as in fairly, reasonably. It's a very fair and reasonable assessment. 

7 outta 50. 

you gonna regale us with his impeccable high school & pee-wee "attendance" next? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

7 outta 50. 

you gonna regale us with his impeccable high school & pee-wee "attendance" next? 

He missed ONE game the past two seasons, and he's been in the league three years. You could've let this go about ten posts ago as strictly the semantics of what qualifies as "pretty" healthy, but if you wanna be a smartass for no reason we can do this all day long. 

Do you know what percentile missing one game in the last two years (for a non-QB/kicker/punter) puts Golladay in? I'll give you a hint, it's very high. Do you know the percentage of players (non-QB/kicker/punter) who have missed less than one game the past two years? I'll give ya another hint, it's small. 

And if you need me to bust out Merriam-Webster so we have objective definitions for "pretty", "very high", and "small", you just let me know. 

2 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

He missed ONE game the past two seasons, and he's been in the league three years. You could've let this go about ten posts ago as strictly the semantics of what qualifies as "pretty" healthy, but if you wanna be a smartass for no reason we can do this all day long. 

Do you know what percentile missing one game in the last two years (for a non-QB/kicker/punter) puts Golladay in? I'll give you a hint, it's very high. Do you know the percentage of players (non-QB/kicker/punter) who have missed less than one game the past two years? I'll give ya another hint, it's small. 

And if you need me to bust out Merriam-Webster so we have objective definitions for "pretty", "very high", and "small", you just let me know. 

i did some digging myself, friendo ... seems he missed one pee wee game, as well - the opposition kept chanting: "KENNY-KENNY-FO-FENNY-BENNY!" and he ran home as a result. 

oh, and ... semantics, shmegantics ...

7 outta 50. 

☎️

1 minute ago, WaiverLooter said:

Golladay Ruggs and Godwin all looking questionable. I don’t even have enough bench space to stash all of them and pick up new receivers. Wtf lol

yea and missed out on one replacement before needing another. Need about 9 bench spots with all these hammies acting up lol

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

Golladay Ruggs and Godwin all looking questionable. I don’t even have enough bench space to stash all of them and pick up new receivers. Wtf lol

I would say Golladay and Godwin are very doubtful at this point.

• Sun Tzu locked this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked and locked this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked this topic