Rotoworld.com Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

49 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Poopsicle Kenny. 

Misses two weeks only to come back and mess with our lineups.

Is he a decoy is he not ... 

Patrick Peterson doesn't concern me one bit, Golladay's health however is a different question.

+ He hasn't even played an NFL game yet for 2020 .. might be hella rusty with no pre season or live game reps.

Decisions, decisions. 

He's in for me if he's active.  Not gonna overthink it.  

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

I'm starting him but it's largely out of desperation. He's one of only 2 WR available to me that's not just straight "out" this weekend. If I had the choice I would not start him this week. I think there's a very good chance they decide he can't go at warmups or he's just a decoy. 

7 hours ago, El_Chingon said:

Too much risk of an in-game re- injury, or Detroit merely playing him to serve as a decoy.  Bench him unless in a deep league w/out other options.

I understand your reasoning and you might be right but If he is active we all should be starting him.
the Lions wouldn’t list him active if he wasn’t healthy. They wouldn’t want to risk re-injury 

3 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

I’m benching golladay for Dionte Johnson and not thinking twice about it. If golladay ends up having a huge game so be it. But I started fuller last week got me a big fat zero due to a hammy. Risk isn’t worth it to me.

That’s my exact predicament as well.

Should I start Diontae over Golladay. 

And Johnson has been balling. 

Again I hope he sits, it’s sound selfish I know...

But it’s better for his short & long term outlook.

If he indeed is not at a 100% right now. 

I put a lot of faith in Kenny G this off-season, he was my WR3. If he’s playing I’m starting him, he is too good with too much potential with Stafford to sit. Devante Parker looked good coming back from his hamstring Thursday night and he obviously wasn’t 100%. Ride or die

17 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

I love Kenny but if you have D Johnson as another option I would definitely start him, dude is a beast 

• Like 2

Not to keep banging this drum, but this has the AJ Green feel to it. Just the reports and choices of wording. I have a feeling he's a late scratch tomorrow. 

Of the options mentioned in this thread I'd roll with them all day long over a very questionable Golladay. 

44 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

That’s not selfish. I hope he sits too so he can actually heal. He even said himself he isn’t 100% and it didn’t sound like he is really even close to 100%.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Breesus said:

I love Kenny but if you have D Johnson as another option I would definitely start him, dude is a beast 

I know I’m starting Diontae in another league already.

So do I double down on him, & throw him in this lineup as well.

Even tho his matchup is great on paper, and he’s been playing extremely well lately.
Anyways way off topic here.

My hope is Kenny solves this problem for me by not suiting up tomorrow.

Ima wait last minute , and make my decision then. 

To be fair Golladay’s matchup is pretty nice too.

On his best day he can easily handle Patrick Peterson. 

But just not sure what version of Kenny we will see tomorrow. If at all 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BeastOfTheLeast said:

It's either Golladay or Hollywood brown 

I’ve got this choice too and plan to roll with Brown.  In my other league with Golladay I’ve got CeeDee in for him.  Feel better about that than Brown. 

Hope Kenny G has a good game and we can all confidently plug him in next week

Think I’m going to go the same route as many. Have ARob in WR1, going to roll McLaurin WR2 w his great matchup. 

If I felt comfortable w Golladay I’d have to choose b/t McLaurin and Mixon in FLEX, so I’ll just FLEX Mix and call it a weekend. 

Personally hoping he doesn’t play so he can rest and be fully 💯 next week. Hoping we can have a balling season w BabyTron going fwd.  Godspeed KG🙏

GL to those who play him if he plays.  Hope he goes for 30pts.  

Edited by Cleanface
22 minutes ago, timexsocialclub said:

He admitted he's not yet 100%; that should tell you enough right there. Lions won't force the issue. If he's out there, he'll have both limited snaps and merely serve as a decoy. Proceed at your own peril. He has an extremely low floor this week.

Needless to say, I'm benching.

I agree super low floor.

With the risk of tweaking something, limited snaps, or merely just playing a decoy role as mentioned. 

It could be the Lions want him to get some live game reps. 

Just a thought, maybe I’m reaching.

Anyways if he does play, I hope he balls out. It clarifies things for next week. Best for everyone. 

Edited by RunCMC
14 minutes ago, Gandalfthecat said:

I love Rotoworld, but for that blurb writer to say he might be on limited snaps based on nothing from real NFL reporters is irresponsible. 

Bug shootout game coming. If you have him and are benching him, you must have some wicked awesome depth. 

Hill & Godwin.. maybe flexing over Fournett

• Sun Tzu locked this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked and locked this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked this topic