Boudewijn

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

Still on the fence myself. If I don't start KG my best options are Kelley vs CAR, or pick up Tre'Quan Smith for tonights NO/GB game. I have quite a few players going at 1 today, so i'm going to see what they do for me and decide what I'm going to do later on. 

I think I'm starting TY over him. I'm scared to deploy KG when he admitted not 100%.

Edited by trolltoll

I actually think there's a high chance Kenny is being cheeky. Apparently he's looked good in practice all week.

Not 100% could mean he's 95%, which I would be fine with, but everyone is taking it as if he's saying he's 70%.

I also think gamesmanship wise, the worse shape he's in the more incentive he would have to say he's fully healthy at this point. We'll see soon enough!

Edited by yahyahtrick

I didn't see him a ton. Was watching Red Zone. He looked fine on the TD--he kind of just out jumped the defense and then fell backwards in to the endzone. If he got out of the game without exacerbating the injury (I think he did--haven't heard anything to the contrary) I'll be really happy with this whole outcome.

On 9/23/2020 at 5:41 PM, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Matty Fatty's job is on the line ... expect a firing over the bye if they don't pull one of the next 2 out - he's fighting for his livelihood, and this is it - i give them zero shot vs the Saints next week. 

old axiom of "back the more desperate team" fully in play here ... i will gladly bet a bundle on the +5.5, and will chuck a nice amount on the straight up moneyline (+210).

don't think he's anything special at all as a coach, but i think they come out and surprise for him this week ... Kenny G helps immensely, of course. 

FlawlessDevotedAlligatorgar-size_restric

THANK YOU FOR SHOWING UP TODAY, KG! 🥃

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Breesus said:

Screw it I’m starting him, worst that can happen is he re injures himself, gives me a 0, and I lose my game by 2. 

LETS GO

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, fantasyscholar said:

Didn't catch the game but saw he put up a solid performance. How did he look managing the injury?

He didn’t look hurt at all.

• Like 1

As far as the game goes, Kenny looked very good. Didn’t have as many snaps but that’s to be expected, he definitely has a connection with Stafford. If he can get through next week and into the bye, we are looking at a guaranteed WR1 in my opinion. If you managed to hold onto him you are about to be rewarded 

• Like 1

Perfect. Looked good, his team won, my team is (almost certainly) going to win, didn't seem to exacerbate the injury. Of course I left him on the bench for Gage (and left Gallup on as well, but I digress). Hope nobody lost by doing the same thing...but I'd be pretty surprised if no-one did.

I benched him - you're welcome.

Looking forward to actually having him in my lineup as originally planned a month ago.

• Haha 1

Looked great. Clearly wasn't truly at 100%, but a bye is coming, and I think the worst is behind us (hopefully). 

Ceiling games are coming... there will be some 30 burgers sprinkled in between now and the end of the season...

• Like 2

[...] Glad he did good and looked good with no new injury scuttlebutt. 

BABYTRON GOOOO! 🚀

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

Couldn't have asked for more than this. Produced for those bold enough to start him, looked good, and didn't seem to aggravate the injury at all. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Lattimore tweaked his hammy in practice, Kenny G gonna play some sweet music!!

Firing him up with confidence this week!

As much as it hurts to say Kenny should go off on our secondary, unless Lattimore pretends he’s Mike Evans. Idk what has happened to our defense but it’s been painful to watch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Breesus said:

As much as it hurts to say Kenny should go off on our secondary, unless Lattimore pretends he’s Mike Evans. Idk what has happened to our defense but it’s been painful to watch.

I feel you. Jenkins was out today too.

• Like 1