Boudewijn

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Both corners out for the Saints 

 

epic game coming 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Wow we are so ****ed. Live look at Kenny G this Sunday spacer.png

Edited by Breesus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You do know what's going to happen, right?

You, like I, will put Kenny G in our lineups.

And Adrian Freaking Peterson is going to GO OFF because, well, just because.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

As someone who owned Kenny G last year as well, this smells like a big Marvin Jones game. He always has 1-2 HUGE games per year. I still have nightmares about his 4 TD game against the Vikings in week 7. 

Edited by thefranchise3
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, fruitjacket said:

You do know what's going to happen, right?

You, like I, will put Kenny G in our lineups.

And Adrian Freaking Peterson is going to GO OFF because, well, just because.

 

Guess I’m starting both this week now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thefranchise3 said:

As someone who owned Kenny G last year as well, this smells like a big Marvin Jones game. He always have 1-2 HUGE games per year. I still have nightmares about his 4 TD game against the Vikings in week 7. 

 

Why not both 😉

Kenny will feast & Marvin can merely eat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, fruitjacket said:

You do know what's going to happen, right?

You, like I, will put Kenny G in our lineups.

And Adrian Freaking Peterson is going to GO OFF because, well, just because.

Almost no RBs feast against the saints, they are well over 30 games without a back getting over 85 yards rushing.

But I hear ya, it'll prob happen #cuzfootball #cuz2020...but Kenny is gonna be 🔥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SkinThatSmokeWagon said:

Guess I’m starting both this week now. 

I'm right there with ya brother!

Startin em both.  AP is not AP from 2010.  We all know that, but he's still very capable.  You run him 25-30 times a game, he'll get you Derrick Henry numbers.

He's not as fast, but he can still make dudes miss like mad and sets up his blockers better than anyone in the game.

I'd personally love to see him just go off on the entire league. 

 

 

Plus I also have him on my roster and can't play King Henry or Mostert this week and my other RB is Jeff "GL Vulture" Wilson.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kenny and Stafford are about to eat after the bye. Next 4 games: Jax Atlanta Indy Minnesota *chefs kiss*

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

His value seems to be all over the place. [...]

 

I honestly expect golladay to avg a td per game

Edited by tonycpsu
Completed trades go in AC
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm eager to get this fella in my lineup again. Am I the only one who expects a perfect storm from Stafford and him?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JuanSuarez said:

I'm eager to get this fella in my lineup again. Am I the only one who expects a perfect storm from Stafford and him?

I expect the same. I haven't started him yet and am so excited to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guys owes us a 12/175/3 stat line!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been really high on this guy all off-season, he was my WR3 coming into the year. Injuries suck but I’m excited to see what he can do finally at full health 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Breesus said:

I’ve been really high on this guy all off-season, he was my WR3 coming into the year. Injuries suck but I’m excited to see what he can do finally at full health 

You must be super stacked if he is your WR3!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got to feel great about Kenny the rest of the way. He’s finally healthy, has his bye out of the way, and the schedule looks nice.

I’m hoping Lions defense lets them down and we see a lot of Stafford to Golloday.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LionKid90 said:

Got to feel great about Kenny the rest of the way. He’s finally healthy, has his bye out of the way, and the schedule looks nice.

I’m hoping Lions defense lets them down and we see a lot of Stafford to Golloday.

Yep, now that he's got a couple of games under his belt we should see a couple of 30 burgers in the next several games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...