Rotoworld.com Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, avion16 said:

with the contract dispute i believe he may sit out the year with an "injury"

I haven't heard much of an dispute in the headlines, just a bunch of rumors and speculation. Most of them posted by people in these forums.

That being said, if it is true, I know its very likely a possibility having owned AJ Green last season. He played the same game every week to the point where he sat the year out. 

You saw it with Jalen Ramsey too. He had some sort of "back injury" that kept him out games until he got traded to the Rams. All the sudden his back was at full strength the following week.

I like to think Golladay isn't doing the same. 

23 minutes ago, timexsocialclub said:

Wish I could have this draft pick back.

I hear ya. I have a lot of shares, but the price tag and process was very sound imo.

Just hasn't worked great, but at least we got a few good weeks and should get a handful more in a couple more weeks.

I still believe he is a stretch run WR1.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

I hear ya. I have a lot of shares, but the price tag and process was very sound imo.

Just hasn't worked great, but at least we got a few good weeks and should get a handful more in a couple more weeks.

Hope you're right, but this has an AJ Green feel to it. He seems very unhappy a deal didn't get done. 

45 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

His best finish this season in .5 ppr was WR18. I thinks it's a big stretch to think he is a WR1, we'll be lucky to get WR2 value if he evens play again this year 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, collucho said:

Pessimists in this thread kept me from accepting a trade for this man. Do we really think he's going to sit the rest of the year?

I have no idea when he is coming back but if it was that bad, why not put him on IR? Maybe there is a good reason not to do that that I’m not aware of. And maybe it will still happen.

I have him. I’m not trading him because I don’t think I could get the value for him I think he is worth if he comes back in the next two weeks. And even if he doesn’t come back, most offers I’m seeing really wouldn’t help my team all that much.

tough spot.

Edited by Butters
1 hour ago, Butters said:

I have no idea when he is coming back but if it was that bad, why not put him on IR? Maybe there is a good reason not to do that that I’m not aware of. And maybe it will still happen.

I have him. I’m not trading him because I don’t think I could get the value for him I think he is worth if he comes back in the next two weeks. And even if he doesn’t come back, most offers I’m seeing really wouldn’t help my team all that much.

tough spot.

Yeah. Still feels like he might have something to say in the FF playoffs.

On reflection, given that we're heading into week 10. If your playoff spot is secure or near it, you'd be best off holding and hoping he can contribute once you're there. If you need somebody now, then I would really try to shop him around. I don't expect anything for the next couple of weeks.

4 hours ago, collucho said:

Pessimists in this thread kept me from accepting a trade for this man. Do we really think he's going to sit the rest of the year?

even if he returns do you trust this low volume passing attack in which hockenson gets the redzone looks? I don't but i can't even trade him at this point

5 hours ago, Guwop said:

even if he returns do you trust this low volume passing attack in which hockenson gets the redzone looks? I don't but i can't even trade him at this point

Yes, he was getting 15 ppr points per game

I still think he is high-upside WR2. He has performed well in every game he has played in except the injury game. When healthy he is a start. That being said, I did not draft him, so I do not have the "I wasted my 3rd round pick" stain that some others may have on him.

• Like 2

Anyone looking to move him? Not everyone has the luxury of waiting two or three weeks on him with only about four games left in the fantasy season. I would assume owners who might be 6-3 or better would be willing to take a chance on him. What kind of return can we expect? Kind of feels like he would bring you a WR2-WR3, someone like a Tee Higgins or Cooper Kupp. 

It’s definitely a gamble with Golloday. He may not come back at all, could be back in a couple weeks. Just not sure I can wait on him.

5 hours ago, LionKid90 said:

Anyone looking to move him? Not everyone has the luxury of waiting two or three weeks on him with only about four games left in the fantasy season. I would assume owners who might be 6-3 or better would be willing to take a chance on him. What kind of return can we expect? Kind of feels like he would bring you a WR2-WR3, someone like a Tee Higgins or Cooper Kupp. 

It’s definitely a gamble with Golloday. He may not come back at all, could be back in a couple weeks. Just not sure I can wait on him.

I can see why a team who needed to win now would look to trade him. But leagues are so different it’s hard to say what he would bring. It’s one thing to look at fantasy pros rankings. It’s another to actually discuss trades with people. And people will know the Golladay owner is desperate in trying to trade a hurt Golladay. I’m not sure why the owners would do it but sure, getting WRs like Krupp or Higgins would be good if immediate help is needed. It’s a bad situation all around. The lack of info about his injury hurts, too.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, LionKid90 said:

last week i considered acquiring golladay and making an offer. i have kupp and cooks, but after thinking about it i just don't see golladay as being THAT much better than kupp/cooks rest of season. that combined with the unknown time golladay was going to miss it didn't seem like it was worth the risk since the potential upside over the guys i have didnt seem that much better. you can also point to the bad matchups weeks 13, 14 and 16 (chi, GB, TB) as another reason to shy away. If you can get 80% pre-season value for golladay right now from someone i would probably jump on it.

Edited by iamkoza