Rotoworld.com Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, LionKid90 said:

No news reports on him? It’s two days before the game. Do the lions reporters suck as bad as be lions?

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2020/11/23/21611596/detroit-lions-injury-report-thanksgiving-dandre-swift-kenny-golladay

Yesterday's report had him limited trending upwards so I expect him to fully sit. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, LionKid90 said:

No news reports on him? It’s two days before the game. Do the lions reporters suck as bad as be lions?

What’s the point of having reporters if there are no fans to report to?

EDIT: just got the notification of no practice for this guy. Yipeeeeeee!

Edited by vikesrube
1 hour ago, shakestreet said:

Golladay injury is not on Patricia ... when Kenny is healthy he produces. 

Not putting him on IR when he's about to miss his 4th game, causing everyone who has him to either drop someone each Tuesday or not be able to make any moves. Giving zero updates about him because you think you think you're Belichick and are trying to confuse other coaches when in reality you're a bottom five coach in the league and your opponents are stoked to be going up against you. Yeah patricia is a ******** 🤡 and should never get another head coaching job

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Not putting him on IR when he's about to miss his 4th game, causing everyone who has him to either drop someone each Tuesday or not be able to make any moves. Giving zero updates about him because you think you think you're Belichick and are trying to confuse other coaches when in reality you're a bottom five coach in the league and your opponents are stoked to be going up against you. Yeah patricia is a ******** 🤡 and should never get another head coaching job

spacer.png

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, LionKid90 said:

Yeah I don’t get why he is practicing early in the week and then not practicing later in the week. No mention of setbacks. This entire situation is weird. Not sure I’ve seen one like this in fantasy football. 

He did  not practice yesterday. Lions did not practice on Monday. Dont know why they put him there limited

30 minutes ago, LionKid90 said:

Yeah I don’t get why he is practicing early in the week and then not practicing later in the week. No mention of setbacks. This entire situation is weird. Not sure I’ve seen one like this in fantasy football. 

Too bad you weren't an AJ Green owner last year. I've seen and experienced it in back to back years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, gmoneypm said:

Too bad you weren't an AJ Green owner last year. I've seen and experienced it in back to back years.

I had AJG last year as well; this situation isn’t near that level yet.

However, they are certainly alike in that they are possibly the two most frustrating coaching staffs to get injury updates from... as evidenced by the Joe Mixon mess again this year. 

• Like 2

Maybe he's faking injury so they think he's not worth the injury potential and don't franchise tag him and he can get off the worst run NFL franchise in NFL history.

Wouldn't mind HOU signing him and taking over the Hopkins spot.

Edited by FavreCo
2 hours ago, FavreCo said:

Maybe he's faking injury so they think he's not worth the injury potential and don't franchise tag him and he can get off the worst run NFL franchise in NFL history.

Wouldn't mind HOU signing him and taking over the Hopkins spot.

Yeah they did not pay hopkins and will golladay, no way! Each missed game is eating into his paycheck.he would be happy with tag at this point

3 hours ago, LionKid90 said:

(AJ Green)

At this point, it's somewhat tempting to drop him just to let somebody else waste a bench spot. There's just that little tingling hope that he'll be available and usable in the last couple of weeks. If he's out wk13 too though I think we're at the point where even that is not worth the risk.

• Like 2

Apparently there wasn't a real practice today and the Lions only projected what they thought players' participation levels in practice might have been so there's a sliver of hope weekend at kenny's might still play. All lingering hope will, of course, be dashed sometime tomorrow when we learn that he was once again a non-participant in practice.

Edited by timexsocialclub