Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

why would someone trade a cat who went 90/1140/3 last year, now without Cooks/Gurley in the mix, in an offense that is projected to be top 3 in passing yds, and is bigly due for positive TD regression ... for an injured Golladay?

Woods was a wr1 last year, don't quite get this line of thinking. 

Woods was a WR1 last year? dang. could of swore he was a WR2

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

why would someone trade a cat who went 90/1140/3 last year, now without Cooks/Gurley in the mix, in an offense that is projected to be top 3 in passing yds, and is bigly due for positive TD regression ... for an injured Golladay?

Woods was a wr1 last year, don't quite get this line of thinking. 

 

That's fine.  Golladay was regularly drafted as a WR1 and Woods as a WR2.  If you think Woods is as good or better than Golladay, that's fine.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

Woods was a WR1 last year? dang. could of swore he was a WR2

 

ok ... just checked - wr14 on the season, so, yes, technically a wr2 in the common parlance of 12 team leegs (but a wr1 in 14 & 16 teamers 😁)

 

4 minutes ago, kp96 said:

 

That's fine.  Golladay was regularly drafted as a WR1 and Woods as a WR2.  If you think Woods is as good or better than Golladay, that's fine.  

 

it has nada to do with who's better, it has to do with thinking that a hobbled Kenny G is gonna fetch a cat like Woods ... it ain't happening atm. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

it has nada to do with who's better, it has to do with thinking that a hobbled Kenny G is gonna fetch a cat like Woods ... it ain't happening atm. 

 

I made a caveat that the other team would have to be deep at WR to even consider that.  That's literally a best case scenario...snagging a WR2 for Golladay.  If you're in a keeper league and some team is stacked at WR, it could be done.  I'd do it if I have 2 WR's better than Woods.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's just hope that the coaching staff (AND Kenny G) is smart about the injury and ensures he is 100% before sending him out there and then we shouldn't have to miss him in our lineups for anymore than 3-4 weeks (tops). I would rather wait the full amount of time for recovery than have him go out for 1 play in week 2 and be out for another 5 weeks, while giving me a goose egg for that week at the same time. He can still be worth the draft pick of round 2/3 if this isn't a lingering issue and he balls out like we all think he will when healthy.

Edited by trolltoll
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, owenmills said:

I had a hammy issue earlier this year from playing Sunday night basketball. It lingered for months. Just a point of reference to help you guys out

Big difference, you sat on your couch slurping McDonalds chocolate shakes afterwards, these guys have professional trainers putting them on specific regiments and stretching them out to help them recover more effectively

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

Big difference, you sat on your couch slurping McDonalds chocolate shakes afterwards, these guys have professional trainers putting them on specific regiments and stretching them out to help them recover more effectively

You don't know anything about me. I take care of my body. It was beers I slammed afterwards, not fatty shakes. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sun Tzu locked this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked and locked this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...