Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Andy Mick said:

Lotta people have their championship in week 1 here. Odd. 

Fair point, but I know a few who are in leagues where season long points are a separate prize pool from head to head. Lots of different reasons that it can be frustrating to start off on the wrong foot, for sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

Fair point, but I know a few who are in leagues where season long points are a separate prize pool from head to head. Lots of different reasons that it can be frustrating to start off on the wrong foot, for sure.

Meh, even if he played and was healthy he could have had a 4-60 game. Draft good backups and have a plug and play WR on your bench.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shakestreet said:

You did ? lol 

 

I actually drafted Kenny G in all my of my leagues this year but i guess that makes me a bad fantasy football player for not predicting he would get hurt before week 1, i guess i don't have the 8 ball that some RW forum posters possess that tells them when players will get hurt and not to start them.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

 

I actually drafted Kenny G in all my of my leagues this year but i guess that makes me a bad fantasy football player for not predicting he would get hurt before week 1, i guess i don't have the 8 ball that some RW forum posters possess that tells them when players will get hurt and not to start them.

But Kenny G is actually talented enough to start in fantasy, unlike Duke Johnson.

giphy.gif

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

But Kenny G is actually talented enough to start in fantasy, unlike Duke Johnson.

giphy.gif

 

Talent is not the only criteria when it comes to Fantasy football points my friend.

All the talent in the world doesn't mean anything if you don't see the field.

Edited by pdog109
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, aapox said:

This hampered hamstring obviously sucks, but there's still a good chance he misses this game, gets right, and still plays 15 and has a great season. Let's not get too down.

 

most def. Better for him to sit and get healthy first

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A large part of me doesn't think his sudden hammy injury is legit.  It might be Patricia playing Patriot games, where key players mysteriously show up on the injury report throughout the week yet find a way to suit up on Sunday.  It's also possible Kenny is exaggerating it, as hammy injuries are difficult to diagnose, and he and the Lions are in the midst of contract negotiations.  Might not want to get hurt and lose out on 10's of millions. 

Real or exaggerated, the uncertainty still sucks for us fantasy owners, but If he's somehow active today I think I'm playing him.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Honolulu Blue Balls said:

A large part of me doesn't think his sudden hammy injury is legit.  It might be Patricia playing Patriot games, where key players mysteriously show up on the injury report throughout the week yet find a way to suit up on Sunday.  It's also possible Kenny is exaggerating it, as hammy injuries are difficult to diagnose, and he and the Lions are in the midst of contract negotiations.  Might not want to get hurt and lose out on 10's of millions. 

Real or exaggerated, the uncertainty still sucks for us fantasy owners, but If he's somehow active today I think I'm playing him.  

I hope it's just patriot games.  It could also be the player overplaying the injury to get out of practice.   

 

I'm still cautious and getting a backup plan in case he's ruled out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sun Tzu locked this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked and locked this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...