Rotoworld.com Forums

Kenny Golladay 2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would rather go down with the motha ******** pontoon boat if i received that poop dick of an offer. 

Kenny Golladay (hamstring) out for Week 1 (One week later) "...The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. "    

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Leopard said:

It’s expected, I have him coming back at week 4...which will give him a good month to recover while I’m hoping my team can scrap up some wins until he returns. 

he has a week 5 bye.  So if its week 4 they will just sit him the extra 2 weeks.  

27 minutes ago, Leopard said:

It’s expected, I have him coming back at week 4...which will give him a good month to recover while I’m hoping my team can scrap up some wins until he returns. 

Team would have IR'ed him if that was the case. The short-term where you can come back after 3 weeks 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Team would have IR'ed him if that was the case. The short-term where you can come back after 3 weeks 

i wish they would have just done that so i can put him in the IR slot and pick up a replacement

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

This. If he misses more time it's one more game.

Not necessarily. I think it just shows they are being optimistic he can return by week 3. Will he?  🤞   

Who really knows with Hammys though, but all I know is that I want him 100% before he takes the field. 

2 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Why would they do that if they can have him back for week two or three? They clearly miss him on offense.

Because if he comes back too soon he will be a decoy screwing the fantasy teams that started him

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Why would they do that if they can have him back for week two or three? They clearly miss him on offense.

Hopefully they can have him back this week but if they can't as this lingers they would have been better off. Just hope he's ready to go soon

9 minutes ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

You clearly haven’t seen how thin my bench is at WR

I play in a pretty deep league that starts 3 WRs but I was able to snag up Gage and MVS since my WRs are extremely thin as well. There's also guys like Scotty Miller, Corey Davis, Cole, and Sims if you want to pick up one of those guys as insurance

• Thanks 1

(fantasypros) Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay will be held out of Wednesday's practice.

Analysis: Golladay is still dealing with the sprained AC joint that sidelined him in Week 1, and there is no indication as to when he might return. When Mike Williams suffered the injury in camp it was thought to be a four-week injury. The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. Golladay should be considered questionable for this weekend's tilt against the Green Bay Packers but will likely need to take the practice field at some point this week in order to get cleared to play.

Uhhhh I thought it was his hamstring?

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

(fantasypros) Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay will be held out of Wednesday's practice.

Analysis: Golladay is still dealing with the sprained AC joint that sidelined him in Week 1, and there is no indication as to when he might return. When Mike Williams suffered the injury in camp it was thought to be a four-week injury. The issue here is the pain Golladay would feel when trying to raise his arms above his head to catch passes. Golladay should be considered questionable for this weekend's tilt against the Green Bay Packers but will likely need to take the practice field at some point this week in order to get cleared to play.

I think that’s the write up for Sutton

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

wow, that's pretty terrible.

2 minutes ago, NBatum88 said:

I play in a pretty deep league that starts 3 WRs but I was able to snag up Gage and MVS since my WRs are extremely thin as well. There's also guys like Scotty Miller, Corey Davis, Cole, and Sims if you want to pick up one of those guys as insurance

Thanks.  Thin was a bad word.  Short on guys I would play over Golladay is how I should have said it.  

I mean the decoy thing is clearly a risk if he plays but I’d still rather take my chances on Kenny G then any of those options. 

If the coaching staff has enough confidence that it is safe to put their best WR back in then I assume it’s because he’s healthy enough to play.  Might be wrong but I’d rather have a dice roll Golladay. 

• Like 2
  • Sun Tzu locked this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked and locked this topic
  • Sun Tzu unlocked this topic