paper_boi

Who are my UDFA Dynasty Drops?

10 team, 1 QB, PPR. Our UDFA process is complete and I need to drop at least one, and possibly as many as four players to pick people up. I am winning the bidding on Antonio Gandy-Golden, and it sounds like Deejay Dallas, Van Jefferson, and Cole Kmet will all get through to proper free agency. So from the roster below, I'll need to drop between 1-4 players for these rookies. What do you think? I think AB is definitely droppable at this point (right?), and could consider dropping the following as well: Everett, Knox, Isabella, Scott, Njoku. But some of these could be keeps, so I'm not sure. Do I have too much UDFA rookie fever?

We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 K, 1 D. Our rookie draft is only three rounds, and I have all my picks and an extra third already for next year.

QB: Deshaun Watson, Gardner Minshew

RB: Raheem Mostert, David Montgomery Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, Boston Scott, Darrell Henderson, Antonio Gibson

WR: DK Metcalf, Deebo Samuel, Robert Woods, Will Fuller, Sterling Shepard, Denzel Mims, Bryan Edwards, Andy Isabella, Antonio Brown

TE: Hayden Hurst, OJ Howard, Dawson Knox, David Njoku, Gerald Everett

😧 Not holding any right now, but New England just got dropped. Should I drop someone to grab them?

K: Butker

1 hour ago, paper_boi said:

Do I have too much UDFA rookie fever?

Yes, it's a ten teamer and none of the UDFA's you have listed are not league winners now or down the road.

Not holding any right now, but New England just got dropped. Should I drop someone to grab them?

I prefer to play the match ups when it comes to D/ST.

AB is definitely droppable at this point

Since he is sitting at the end of your bench and it's only May, I think I'd hold on to him until opening week. Just in case he lands on a team.

AB will be suspended if he ever returns though, and of the guys I mentioned I won the bidding on AGG, so I'll definitely be picking him up and needing to drop someone. I like Van Jefferson for his 2nd round draft capital and as potential Robert Woods insurance, and don't you think Dallas has a shot in Seattle with Carson and Penny both hurt? This is how Carson became Seattle's guy in the first place despite being a 7th round pick

Drop AB his playing career is over, scoop up another WR or RB from the wire. 

15 hours ago, paper_boi said:

10 team, 1 QB, PPR. Our UDFA process is complete and I need to drop at least one, and possibly as many as four players to pick people up. I am winning the bidding on Antonio Gandy-Golden, and it sounds like Deejay Dallas, Van Jefferson, and Cole Kmet will all get through to proper free agency. So from the roster below, I'll need to drop between 1-4 players for these rookies. What do you think? I think AB is definitely droppable at this point (right?), and could consider dropping the following as well: Everett, Knox, Isabella, Scott, Njoku. But some of these could be keeps, so I'm not sure. Do I have too much UDFA rookie fever?

We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 K, 1 D. Our rookie draft is only three rounds, and I have all my picks and an extra third already for next year.

QB: Deshaun Watson, Gardner Minshew

RB: Raheem Mostert, David Montgomery Jonathan Taylor, JK Dobbins, Boston Scott, Darrell Henderson, Antonio Gibson

WR: DK Metcalf, Deebo Samuel, Robert Woods, Will Fuller, Sterling Shepard, Denzel Mims, Bryan Edwards, Andy Isabella, Antonio Brown

TE: Hayden Hurst, OJ Howard, Dawson Knox, David Njoku, Gerald Everett

😧 Not holding any right now, but New England just got dropped. Should I drop someone to grab them?

Drop Brown and Njoku: AB is a waste of roster space and you don't need that many TE IMO

20 hours ago, paper_boi said:

Certainly if you're debating right now who to drop, this should be drop 1. You can find a decent kicker up to 5 minutes before the start of the games.

Everett, AB, Njoku

32 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Certainly if you're debating right now who to drop, this should be drop 1. You can find a decent kicker up to 5 minutes before the start of the games.

Butker is a top end kicker though. Obviously he's still a kicker and you cut him if you have to, but I'd clean out some other junk before dropping him

I’d cut Knox, Njoku, and Everett and then keep Cmet. I’d keep Brown, even though I think he is a douche bag. If you can pick up Pats because they have a hell of a secondary and some outside speed on the edge against very young QBs in league with the exception of the beard. But I think Tua will win job to start season. Not really liking your rookie picks... did you trade away your early ones? Scott and Isabella might be better to keep over Jefferson and DJ Dallas.