Boudewijn

Allen Robinson 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

On 9/22/2020 at 2:43 PM, rasrar said:

Why was he able to perform with trubisky last year?

 

I could be totally wrong, but i would say he got less attention from defenses last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought I would leave him on my bench but is ranked very high by most experts plus the first rounder CB of falcons is out bc covid.

Hard to not at least flex him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rigadoog said:

 

I could be totally wrong, but i would say he got less attention from defenses last year.


Targets are the key.  He got them last year, he’s getting them this year. Only a matter of time before he goes off.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AB84 said:

Thought I would leave him on my bench but is ranked very high by most experts plus the first rounder CB of falcons is out bc covid.

Hard to not at least flex him

 Wtf? 

He's a WR1 based on his numbers from last year in such a **** offence. He'll explode eventually and it's a bit odd to call him a flex after two average games to start a season (during a pandemic, no less) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

5/47/0


Don't you put that evil on us. Not today. 

Because it's do or die for Mr Arob today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the most overvalued, overdrafted players in Fantasy.

It never made sense from the beginning why he was being drafted as a Top 10 WR this year. 

I avoided ARob in all drafts. You are seeing why.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

One of the most overvalued, overdrafted players in Fantasy.

It never made sense from the beginning why he was being drafted as a Top 10 WR this year. 

I avoided ARob in all drafts. You are seeing why.

Why? Elaborate please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

 

Trubisky

I see you’ve made your way over from the Beckham thread. 
 

The thing is, Arob has posted great numbers with Truby before. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

 

Trubisky

Oddly enough he’s rated out this year, a career best so far. So that narrative has been false(it’s early I know). Will the bad Mitch show up? Of course.. he ain’t the guy. But If you watch the games, IMO.. ARobs effort is very lack luster. He makes a couple good catches during the game but some easy ones he’s dropped or ripped out of his hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gandalfthecat said:

I see you’ve made your way over from the Beckham thread. 
 

The thing is, Arob has posted great numbers with Truby before. 

 

Don't care.

 

Trubisky.

 

DND for me. Sorry.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

Oddly enough he’s rated out this year, a career best so far. So that narrative has been false(it’s early I know). Will the bad Mitch show up? Of course.. he ain’t the guy. But If you watch the games, IMO.. ARobs effort is very lack luster. He makes a couple good catches during the game but some easy ones he’s dropped or ripped out of his hands.

 

I could have just said the Bears offense.

The best move was to stay away from the Bears offense entirely. Including ARob

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think a lot of A-Rob owners are about to be rewarded for their investment today

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

 

I could have just said the Bears offense.

The best move was to stay away from the Bears offense entirely. Including ARob

Weird. David Montgomery has been extremely productive. ARob will prove his worth as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not to mention Trubisky has been great for fantasy thus far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BMcP said:

Not to mention Trubisky has been great for fantasy thus far

 

And he's been awful for Tarik Cohen and Allen Robinson in Fantasy thus far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

 

And he's been awful for Tarik Cohen and Allen Robinson in Fantasy thus far.

Tarik, while a tremendous athlete, is a terrible football player.  Robinson will be just fine - just be patient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, joshua18 said:


Targets are the key.  He got them last year, he’s getting them this year. Only a matter of time before he goes off.

 

High target share only makes a difference when the QB is throwing catchable balls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rigadoog said:

 

High target share only makes a difference when the QB is throwing catchable balls.

right every time i check allen robinson stats sunday night, its always something like 30 targets 2 catches for 14 yards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, deezel629 said:

Today is the day. 13 targets, 9/118/1

Dude... what the hell!  lmao...

He's currently sitting at 9/117/1

 

Insane call my man!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, theBLSpence said:

Dude... what the hell!  lmao...

He's currently sitting at 9/117/1

 

Insane call my man!

Should have 2 TDs 😉

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.