Rotoworld.com Forums

Allen Robinson 2020 Outlook

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Foppatosakic said:

What's the consensus on this guys ROS outlook? Is he still being considered a low end WR1? 

I'd say it's pretty good. Check out his upcoming schedule. TN/MIN/GB/DET/HOU/MIN/JAX through week 16. I've been trying to trade him in a dynasty using that as his main selling point - no takers so I'll go ahead and have at that.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

Looking at his ROS Schedule yes he will return low end WR1 numbers based on volume alone. The only tough matchup is his lone GB matchup vs Jaire Alexander. You could even say he’s a good ‘buy-low candidate’.

Matchups are as follows.

Tennesse, Minnesota, Bye, Green Bay, Detroit, Houston, Minnesota, Jacksonville.

Sorry I was writing mine when you posted yours - yeah what you said 😄

Edited by SuperJoint
  • Like 1

We need to get back to the days of Foles 16+ targets. 

Not sure what changed, because the downfield success looking Mooney, Miller, and Graham's directions hasn't come. 

And mannnn... Losing Tarik Cohen has really showed how horrible of an offensive mind Nagy really is. Maybe Tarik was just really underrated good, because he's giving Patterson everything he used to give Cohen and instead of 50+ yards from scrimmage and a score the Bears are getting negative and minimal gains on the same plays. 

Force feeding arob seemed like the only thing working for this offense as he was the only one bringing in the catches. 

Even Jimmy Graham is worthless between the 20s, but when he gets to the red zone it's like he flips a switch. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

We need to get back to the days of Foles 16+ targets. 

Not sure what changed, because the downfield success looking Mooney, Miller, and Graham's directions hasn't come. 

And mannnn... Losing Tarik Cohen has really showed how horrible of an offensive mind Nagy really is. Maybe Tarik was just really underrated good, because he's giving Patterson everything he used to give Cohen and instead of 50+ yards from scrimmage and a score the Bears are getting negative and minimal gains on the same plays. 

Force feeding arob seemed like the only thing working for this offense as he was the only one bringing in the catches. 

Even Jimmy Graham is worthless between the 20s, but when he gets to the red zone it's like he flips a switch. 

I agree. As much hate as Tarik gets, the guy is a Boulder and would more then usual, churn out positive yards.

Unfortunately The force feeding ARob days are gone, Mooney is a real player and he’s here to stay. A very nice find by Pace, and from all his teammates a very genuine dude who will no doubt become a leader on this team. This coupled with the Defense always keeping Chicago within striking distance.

Also I just don’t envision ARob staying with Chicago after everything that has transpired this year. Horrible Contract negotiations, yet again bad QB play, horrible play calling. 

4 hours ago, Foppatosakic said:

What's the consensus on this guys ROS outlook? Is he still being considered a low end WR1? 

WR2 right now that can easily be a WR1 when Foles decides to feed him again. The targets have been shaky the last two games which is why he drops to WR2 for me. Schedule is good though, so hopefully Foles starts forcing feeding him like he was for a couple games.

[...] I also looked at Robinson's schedule but hopefully Foles doesn't have to miss time because I don't have faith in the Bears' backups to get Robinson the ball.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content

I gotta say, while i am still hoping for more, I'm loving ARob's consistency through all of the injuries this season.

He's up there with Bobby Trees, Keenan Allen, and *checks stats* Tyler Boyd for starting every game so far and not putting up multiple duds.

Edited by rigadoog
12 hours ago, ilikepieman said:

Is there any real uncertainty about whether he will suit up this week, or is this just a case where he would have been probable if that designation still existed?

98% chance of playing 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, jagsfan05 said:

Limited again today. I'm sure he is still 90% chance of playing, just sucks with it being a MNF game. Anyone have concerns and leaning towards playing someone else?

IMO the play is to roster one of the other Bears WRs and plug him in if ARob is inactive.

17 hours ago, kp96 said:

IMO the play is to roster one of the other Bears WRs and plug him in if ARob is inactive.

Unless you are able to do this, it's not worth the risk. I have other, better options to play other than alternative Bear WRs, so I am sitting him for Christian Kirk.

Practiced all week even if limited, gets an extra days rest since it’s Monday, has a bye week next week. 

Feels like he’s going to play. It’s a must win against a divisional rival

Edited by Chippa

I'm just totally guessing that swelling would be the concern. If he warms up and there's no swelling, he should be good to go. You always hear people giving it a go, but their knee swells up right before the game and they're a no go.

I'm hoping that's not the case here. I'm rolling with Mooney if he can't go. Mooney has 17 targets in the last 2 weeks and 29 in his last 4.