Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Nyheim Hines 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice post, you're obv a smart guy. But I picked up J.Kelly for free off waivers before week 1 so I guess I'm even smarter than you.

Moment of silence for everyone who blew their faab load on this guy

Nyheim Hines is going to be a League Winner after the Colts Week 7 BYE Do not be fooled by these last 2 weeks versus Cousins/Vikings and Darnold/Jets. You want to play Hines facing good QBs/Offen

Posted Images

I've looked and haven't really seen any reports on them talking about him getting the ball more or starting.  I saw the game last week and he did look like the best runner of the bunch which was quite the surprise. Wilkins alligator-armed himself to the bench.  What happened to Taylor?  I wasn't high on him, and have seen maybe 3 Colts game, but he seemed decent.  I watched highlights the past two weeks and he seems to be flat out declining.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sternes said:

I've looked and haven't really seen any reports on them talking about him getting the ball more or starting.  I saw the game last week and he did look like the best runner of the bunch which was quite the surprise. Wilkins alligator-armed himself to the bench.  What happened to Taylor?  I wasn't high on him, and have seen maybe 3 Colts game, but he seemed decent.  I watched highlights the past two weeks and he seems to be flat out declining.

 

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/news/278341/nyheim-hines-expected-to-get-most-carries-colts-week-11-vs-gb.php

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am starting him over McKissic based on this latest news from Rapaport. Not sure what to expect on the ground from him, but I definitely expect a very solid day receiving for him. Going to guess something in the neighborhood of 14 carries, 8 receptions, 120 total yards, and a TD.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

I am starting him over McKissic based on this latest news from Rapaport. Not sure what to expect on the ground from him, but I definitely expect a very solid day receiving for him. Going to guess something in the neighborhood of 14 carries, 8 receptions, 120 total yards, and a TD.

I just saw Rapaport’s tweet that he may get the bulk of carries. I had Hines firmly planted on my bench but this clown Rap might tease me into playing him 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, owenmills said:

I just saw Rapaport’s tweet that he may get the bulk of carries. I had Hines firmly planted on my bench but this clown Rap might tease me into playing him 

 

The link to the tweet plays a video clip that says, "don't be surprised if Hines gets the bulk of the carries", rather than "he is expected to get the bulk of the carries".  While I agree he should get more work, this does seem like a bit of the "telephone game" where the message gets distorted by the end. I am starting himself.   I just wanted to point that out.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JAG_challam said:

I am starting him over McKissic based on this latest news from Rapaport. Not sure what to expect on the ground from him, but I definitely expect a very solid day receiving for him. Going to guess something in the neighborhood of 14 carries, 8 receptions, 120 total yards, and a TD.

I have nothing to say other than at least I can come back here to own this hot f'n mess.... I'll refrain from making stat line predictions going forward.

Edited by JAG_challam
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, JAG_challam said:

I have nothing to say other than at least I can come back here to own this hot f'n mess.... I'll refrain from making stat line predictions going forward.

\We app got fooled.  Based on the past few weeks, the matchup, and the Rapsheet report I think your prediction was very fair.  I don't think anyone say them actually using JT right and him actually answering the bell. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PisEdiRin said:

The best RB on the Colts and the most Underrated RB in all of Football.

 

League Winner potential.

 

One day, you'll realize that this backfield is a week-to-week unpredictable mess for fantasy purposes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

 

One day, you'll realize that this backfield is a week-to-week unpredictable mess for fantasy purposes. 

 

Honestly though, the last few weeks it wasn't.  Hines has been the guy to play for several weeks in a row, including last week.  All of a sudden it's like the Colts realized they drafted JT with a 2nd round pick.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Honestly though, the last few weeks it wasn't.  Hines has been the guy to play for several weeks in a row, including last week.  All of a sudden it's like the Colts realized they drafted JT with a 2nd round pick.

Not really. How many games the last month has he gotten lots of touches and been the guy? There was one game they gave him alot of touches(last week). Aside from that the other 3 he had single digit touches I believe. His big game right after their bye was on like 8 touches, he just happened to break off 2 of his catches for TDs. Good luck counting on him to produce on single digit touches. You're just praying for a TD otherwise he's going to bust hard. As good as he sometimes looks I can't imagine using this guy in the fantasy playoffs with your season on the line. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2020 at 8:38 PM, GottaGetTheWin said:

 

Honestly though, the last few weeks it wasn't.  Hines has been the guy to play for several weeks in a row, including last week.  All of a sudden it's like the Colts realized they drafted JT with a 2nd round pick.


Of course it was. Hines got 17 touches in week 10, but from week 5-9, he only had 5, 5, 8, 4 touches with a bye in the middle. He had the 2 TDs week 8 on those 8 touches, but Hines wasn’t the guy to play the last several weeks. Wilkins was the guy one of those weeks. The backfield has been a mess. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...