Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Chris Carson 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Think thats why it hurts his ceiling in fantasy. Tough and smart are two totally different things. He plays because he knows if he doesnt his job might be lost, same with Connor but he misses more games


Hyde hasn’t been good enough to take anyone’s job in years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow - a freak injury occurred from him being tackled. Not a hamstring, not something from just running. But he got tackled awkwardly and twisted his body.  Please kindly escort yourself out for p

Um Carson got 20 touches to Hyde's 7 and he got a TD, what more do u want? 😆 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, PrestigeWW said:

Hyde hasn’t been good enough to take anyone’s job in years. 

This year he's pretty established, but Carson has had to fight for his starter spot every year. Even last year Penny was coming on and threatening to take over before he got hurt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, owenmills said:

This year he's pretty established, but Carson has had to fight for his starter spot every year. Even last year Penny was coming on and threatening to take over before he got hurt.

This is a narrative many fantasy players have been led to believe, this is not Pete Carroll’s opinion in the slightest. Carson’s role is assuredly safe lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cnewbykkn said:

 

Hyde out?

Carlos Hyde (shoulder) is inactive for Week 4 against the Dolphins.
It initially looked like the Seahawks would be without Chris Carson (knee) and featuring Hyde against the Dolphins. Instead, it is the opposite, leaving Travis Homer as the No. 2 back and DeeJay Dallas as the No. 3. Hyde seemed close to suiting up and should be ready to return in Week 5. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2020 at 2:58 PM, PrestigeWW said:


Hyde hasn’t been good enough to take anyone’s job in years. 

 

Well he did run for 1,000 yards just...last year.   He isn't playing so isn't a concern.   I wouldn't exactly call that washed up.  I don't really think he has much of a shot of earning reps anyway in SEA.  Just wanted to point that out.

Edited by Sternes
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2020 at 11:58 AM, PrestigeWW said:


Hyde hasn’t been good enough to take anyone’s job in years. 

He's literally taken someone's job the last 4 years in a row.  Every single one of which there was a clueless poster just like you saying it would never happen.

And in every si gle thread you'll see me saying Hyde is the most underrated and disrespected RB in these forums every single year.

This is actually the first year in which he is not as talented as the player ahead of him and will not be taking the job for any reason other than injury.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FFCollusion said:

He's literally taken someone's job the last 4 years in a row.  Every single one of which there was a clueless poster just like you saying it would never happen.

And in every si gle thread you'll see me saying Hyde is the most underrated and disrespected RB in these forums every single year.

This is actually the first year in which he is not as talented as the player ahead of him and will not be taking the job for any reason other than injury.

Dude is washed. Any JAG could’ve cleared 1k with the Texans last year with the volume het got.

Edited by PrestigeWW
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PrestigeWW said:

Dude is washed. Any JAG could’ve cleared 1k in the Texans last year with the volume het got.

Speaking of “washed”....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Silent-Trader said:

Who is the handcuff here? Hyde or Homer?

You would think Antonio Brown due to that thread blowing up. But in all seriousness I do not think there is a good handcuff if he were to go down. Think I am leaning Hyde here. Homer has literally been a blip while Hyde has been out.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...