Boudewijn

Chris Carson 2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, owenmills said:

Well people have been saying that about Frank Gore for like 10-15 years and the guy keeps going and is approaching his 50th birthday. If I had to guess, I'd say Carson will miss some games this year but I wouldn't be shocked if he played 16 either. 

Comparing Frank Gore the man who defies father time is like saying Lebron should be like Dirk or D Wade were in their late years. Some people take care of their bodies, and defy logistics for their career

Going to go out on a limb and lay this one on you all.....Chris Carson will not be injured in the year of everything terrible 2020.  Chris Carson will have soft hands.  Chris Carson will continue to run recklessly with bad intentions.  Chris Carson will ball.  Chris Carson will beast.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Going to go out on a limb and lay this one on you all.....Chris Carson will not be injured in the year of everything terrible 2020.  Chris Carson will have soft hands.  Chris Carson will continue to run recklessly with bad intentions.  Chris Carson will ball.  Chris Carson will beast.  

Just a guess though....so thanks for the positivity 

3 minutes ago, LAeagle said:

Just a guess though....so thanks for the positivity 

Does Chris Carson look like a baller out there right now?  Yes or No

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Does Chris Carson look like a baller out there right now?  Yes or No

He was a baller for me last year until he wasn’t and it can play out the same exact way this year.

He was a baller for me last year until he wasn’t and it can play out the same exact way this year.

I won a league with Carson in my lineup while he was playing.  He was great.  Did your team stink?

Exactly my point. Blind optimism is one thing, but being cautious especially when RB depth is a worry this year is something I think we should all be prepared for and that goes for almost every RB that has had a injury last yr or isnt the guarantee bell cow

11 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

I won a league with Carson in my lineup while he was playing.  He was great.  Did your team stink?

What does my team have to do with what we’re talking about?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Your pessimism vs. my optimism. 

Lol this isn’t about pessimism or optimism I’m just stating facts. Injury is a big part of football and Carson has a history with it. All you can do is hope he stays healthy. Your optimism and my “pessimism” won’t change that.

31 minutes ago, LAeagle said:

Lol this isn’t about pessimism or optimism I’m just stating facts. Injury is a big part of football and Carson has a history with it. All you can do is hope he stays healthy. Your optimism and my “pessimism” won’t change that.

Yes.  You are speaking historical facts.  Not future facts.  Cook went a whole year after two terrible years.  Your logic would have him injured within the first five games again.  I wouldn't hang my hat on the past. Recency bias is a bitch and leaves you bewildered and blindsided.  

Edited by dudewithabadcat

1 minute ago, dudewithabadcat said:

Yes.  You are speaking historical facts.  Not future facts.  Cook went a whole year after two terrible years.  Your logic would have him injured within the first five games again.  I wouldn't hang my hat on the past. 

I haven’t said once that he will be Healthy nor Injured. All I’m saying is you can’t say that “oh I got the crystal ball and it shows he will be healthy” because that’s just silly 

So from this thread all I'm getting is that it's okay to predict an injury, but it's not okay to predict a player stays healthy. 

Pessimists, everyone. Trying to bring you down with them. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/23/2020 at 8:21 AM, oliminator123 said:

So from this thread all I'm getting is that it's okay to predict an injury, but it's not okay to predict a player stays healthy. 

Pessimists, everyone. Trying to bring you down with 

How many weeks can we expect him to be out with a knee injury now? Wont say any of us told you so, but with his running style you hate to see it. 

On 9/23/2020 at 12:42 AM, LAeagle said:

Nailed it, wow.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Nailed it, wow.

Especially this season the way injuries are going. I’m sad for him though if this is devastating- 7th round pick and Seahawks had no intention to sign him to a deal...maybe he gets a cheap one next year 

11 minutes ago, ponchsox said:

Nailed it, wow.

Lol what?

Carson was down and after the play was done the POS Cowboys player decided to turn Carson for no reason. It had nothing to do with playstyle or his injury history. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

How many weeks can we expect him to be out with a knee injury now? Wont say any of us told you so, but with his running style you hate to see it. 

Dude, shut up with that smug garbage.

3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Lol what?

Carson was down and after the play was done the POS Cowboys player decided to turn Carson for no reason. It had nothing to do with playstyle or his injury history. 

Yea that poster not watching the game, also that was a MMA move

Anyone who watched that game saw that scumbag literally hold onto his leg and twist it when he could of let go when the play ended. It was such a dirty play. 

• Like 1