Rotoworld.com Forums

D.K. Metcalf 2020 Outlook

On 9/20/2020 at 11:25 PM, cheezor42 said:

yeah they will, they have to as they no longer have a shutdown D and have to score and take shots.  A look at their upcoming schedule looks absolutely juicy too...those who have the Russ DK stack have to be pretty pleased.

I am :) I just rejected Julio Jones straight up for him. Young player in a hot offense (also Julios hammy had me worried). Having Russ and him in a league that awards bonus points on 40+ TDs is another reason to love him.

• Like 1
  • Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best part of this for me was how Russ repeatedly went his way when the game was on the line and in critical downs.  Normally he’s got his long bomb or two a game and that’s that.  He’s the unquest

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, cheezor42 said:

Omg..this matchup almost seems too good to be true...that’s the only thing that has me nervous.  

This is going to be a high scoring affair. As someone who has watched both cowboys and Seahawks games  I can tell you that both teams cannot get their defense off the field. 

1 minute ago, SkinThatSmokeWagon said:

This is going to be a high scoring affair. As someone who has watched both cowboys and Seahawks games  I can tell you that both teams cannot get their defense off the field. 

Only quoting you to say I love your username. Best movie ever. Carry on

• Thanks 1

I’ve never seen a player so unpolished, raw, and prone to mistakes also be so dominant.  

These are like floor games for him and he’s still a top 5 WR. Yes...90 and a TD is actually feels like his floor right now.  I just can’t wait till they start using him in the redzone and such.  

Congrats to those who own him in keeper and dynasty leagues...

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, cheezor42 said:

I’ve never seen a player so unpolished, raw, and prone to mistakes also be so dominant.  

These are like floor games for him and he’s still a top 5 WR. Yes...90 and a TD is actually feels like his floor right now.  I just can’t wait till they start using him in the redzone and such.  

Congrats to those who own him in keeper and dynasty leagues...

Imagine if he wasn't a dumbass and fumbled away another TD. Hate to see it but he looks good. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Imagine if he wasn't a dumbass and fumbled away another TD. Hate to see it but he looks good. 

Ya I feel that but if he catches that then maybe he doesn’t get a second one to make up for it.  Butterfly effect and all that. I’m glad Russ looked to him again at the games biggest moment and he made up for it.

I’ve said this like 10 times but he’s still raw. He struggles with contested catches for size, makes dumb mistakes, can’t run elite routes, and doesn’t have that great timing with Wilson. All these things will improve and they will improve very drastically.

The reason I bring this up for the millionth time is because this extremely raw WR is on pace for 1,600/16 (of course it’s only 3 games). Just insane to think about his ceiling...

6 hours ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

Cocky pr*ck could have had 30 points.  Still a nice game but f***

It’s a good learning experience for him. He’s 22 and he is a bit cocky. Should humble him a bit and I doubt he ever does anything that dumb again.

By the way, DK is nothing like a lot of show boating WRs. Yes that was dumb but he’s an extremely well behaved young WR that works his a** off and stays out of trouble. Sure he likes to show off on the field and obviously he got a little full of himself but when it comes to his behavior off the field it’s an A+. It’s one reason I believe he will be so dominant. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Crowbar said:

I’m not even sure who he was showboating to, there wasn’t any fans in the stands 🤷🏽‍♂️   Anyway still a very impressive outing for him & Hawks passing game

I don't know that he was even really showboating.   Just a huge mental lapse.  He'll never make that same mistake again.

8 hours ago, Gohawks said:

It’s a good learning experience for him. He’s 22 and he is a bit cocky. Should humble him a bit and I doubt he ever does anything that dumb again.

By the way, DK is nothing like a lot of show boating WRs. Yes that was dumb but he’s an extremely well behaved young WR that works his a** off and stays out of trouble. Sure he likes to show off on the field and obviously he got a little full of himself but when it comes to his behavior off the field it’s an A+. It’s one reason I believe he will be so dominant. 

I do like this about him, as I follow him on Ig and he’s a really humble guy in reality, he acts like a pro, is studious, gets rave reviews for his work ethic, doesn’t seem involved in any drama, etc.  he’s also a great teammate always talking up and encouraging others.  I think this is a good learning experience for him as despite it being a Djax moment he’s far from a Djax.  

Edited by cheezor42
  • Like 3