Rotoworld.com Forums

D.K. Metcalf 2020 Outlook

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best part of this for me was how Russ repeatedly went his way when the game was on the line and in critical downs.  Normally he’s got his long bomb or two a game and that’s that.  He’s the unquest

Posted Images

2 hours ago, FavreCo said:

The Calvin Johnson treatment is coming if he keeps this pace. Safety over the top. The plus is that Wilson isn't a coward like Stafford. He will find a way to get him the ball.

Matt Stafford such a coward...

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, oliminator123 said:

Imagine if he wasn't a dumbass and fumbled away another TD. Hate to see it but he looks good. 

Yeah then Russ would've had 6 TD's for me!  Seriously though, this guy is just an absolute monster that should get better every week.

3 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

MT13 has something to say about that... but no shame DK being number 2

“One of” not “the best”.

He still has A LOT of technical things to work out and he’s not in the MT, Hopkins, and a few others tier yet. That being said it’s impressive how close he is considering how bad he is at a lot of the more technical aspects of the position.

• Like 1
Just now, Gohawks said:

“One of” not “the best”.

He still has A LOT of technical things to work out and he’s not in the MT, Hopkins, and a few others tier yet. That being said it’s impressive how close he is considering how bad he is at a lot of the more technical aspects of the position.

Yeaaaa miss read that one. After I typed 2 I was like not even 4 but was too lazy to go back lol

Hes got a bright future. Big things this year alone

12 hours ago, Brettg57 said:

Imagine being a scout that wrote this dude off and gave him a poor draft grade. Oops!

Whole lot of answering to do. I had him #1 and took him #1 in dynasty. They totally blew it because of the 3 cone which was meaningless for someone his size. Glad they did cause where he is is the best place for his skill set.

6 hours ago, Tghetty said:

Has all the tools (including Qb) to be the #1 wr this year.  Calling it.  DK will finish number 1.

That's the best part. I don't see Wilson retiring early so DK should have him as his QB for almost his whole career. It's a perfect fit.

1 hour ago, FavreCo said:

Whole lot of answering to do. I had him #1 and took him #1 in dynasty. They totally blew it because of the 3 cone which was meaningless for someone his size. Glad they did cause where he is is the best place for his skill set.

That's the best part. I don't see Wilson retiring early so DK should have him as his QB for almost his whole career. It's a perfect fit.

That’s what’s crazy is I think he is in the perfect system and he totally looks like a career Seahawk. The system is perfect for him and Russ is utilizing him. 

I want to see more usage like that pass at the end of the game on the LOS he took for like 40 yards, breaking 3 tackles and only being brought down preventing a TD after the stupid DB yoinked him to the ground by his face mask.  Just get the ball into his hands on screens and such, DBs are not gonna be able to tackle this race horse.  He still feels so under utilized when I watch the games, but I feel like it because his hands are still so clunky that he’s not viewed as a chain mover.

On 10/5/2020 at 12:21 PM, Gohawks said:

Weekly reminder that DK is on pace for 1,600 yards at age 22 despite still having bad hands, bad timing, and a limited route tree.

Carry on...

Between him and Josh Allen it's so fun seeing these physical freaks make the stat nerds and "armchair analytics" crowds eat their words. 

• Like 1