Boudewijn

D.J. Chark 2020 Outlook

Buy low. Like real low if you can. Not suggesting you give up a prime piece of your team, but it's hard to imagine his value getting much lower than this. If you can flip him for a depth piece I like his odds of getting to at least reliable WR3/Flex territory. 

• Like 2

Is this guy droppable in a 10-team .5 PPR league?

I drafted him as my WR3, but he's fallen behind T. Higgins and Claypool on the depth chart and hasn't been started in weeks.

[...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content

8 hours ago, Jetdog16 said:

Buy low. Like real low if you can. Not suggesting you give up a prime piece of your team, but it's hard to imagine his value getting much lower than this. If you can flip him for a depth piece I like his odds of getting to at least reliable WR3/Flex territory. 

From the other side of the coin, I’ve been trying to package him in a trade and no one wants any part of him. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LSUtiger said:

From the other side of the coin, I’ve been trying to package him in a trade and no one wants any part of him. 

[...]

I'd really like to acquire him but tough to evaluate. Like I said before I wouldn't give up too much. Chark's struggling recently but the talent is there and the usage is pretty good -- let's not forget dude doesn't need much to deliver the goods he's always a big play threat. I can't see him finishing worse than WR28-32 range making him a solid value right now. I wouldn't give up much to get him. Maybe Tonyan or Boston Scott from my roster.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content

3 minutes ago, LSUtiger said:

Minshew is a hot mess, and Chark has caught 8 of 20 targets the last two fames after struggling through injury and inconsistency. I kick myself for drafting him, and no, nobody wants anything to do with him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SteelersScotty said:

Is this guy droppable in a 10-team .5 PPR league?

I drafted him as my WR3, but he's fallen behind T. Higgins and Claypool on the depth chart and hasn't been started in weeks.

[...]

Yes. 10 team leagues have waiver wires loaded with startable players. Either you could just pick him up again or something comparable anyway.