Boudewijn

D.J. Chark 2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, Proto24 said:

DNP today fellas. The fun continues!

spacer.png

My team is officially a disaster. I've never quit mid-season before but I'm considering it. 

• Haha 2

He's too talented to not come around.  He's had times where he's wide open for a huge play and Minshew is just taking the shorter stuff to get it out quicker.  The first play last game Chark got wide open and if Minshew looks his way it's a TD (read this, didn't see it myself).  We can look at it as a negative because it isn't leading to production, but bottom line is it isn't like Chark is playing poorly.

We just have to hope that the looks regress upward.  If he has a few more low target games like this then I'll start to worry.  Staying optimistic because of the talent.

• Like 1

Can’t conclude much here but explains the practice reports so far. I think he’ll play.

Interestingly enough I also discovered that his birthday is today so I subjectively conclude he is in for a huge game tomorrow night.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kidsgotsoul said:

Can’t conclude much here but explains the practice reports so far. I think he’ll play.

Interestingly enough I also discovered that his birthday is today so I subjectively conclude he is in for a huge game tomorrow night.

The catch Marrone is referring to happens at around 1:45.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bob123dude said:

The catch Marrone is referring to happens at around 1:45.

This is actually even more helpful. He seems fine but I’m sure he woke up the next day feeling that collision. I feel good about him playing.

1 hour ago, Drewfus said:

spacer.png

My team is officially a disaster. I've never quit mid-season before but I'm considering it. 

Never quit! Play Fantasy with hate and destroy someone else’s season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, battle2heaven said:

Being listed as questionable seems like a good sign. 

dunno, man ... ltd, ltd, DNP (day before the game) is not the trend that most portends "active"  🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

On short week his designation doesn't concern me, because he will likely be out there on Thursday. What concerns me is that the Jags don't run a lot of plays and Minshew is spreading the ball around so much.

3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

dunno, man ... ltd, ltd, DNP (day before the game) is not the trend that most portends "active"  🤷‍♂️

I think the DNP was just an extra day recovery time due to the short week. But, we'll find out tomorrow :) 

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

On short week his designation doesn't concern me, because he will likely be out there on Thursday. What concerns me is that the Jags don't run a lot of plays and Minshew is spreading the ball around so much.

Just now, battle2heaven said:

I think the DNP was just an extra day recovery time due to the short week. But, we'll find out tomorrow :) 

we shall see in 27 hrs

the prospect of DeDe getting activated if Chark sits, coupled with the Jags starting center missing this game, is none too pleasant for my JRob play. 

14 minutes ago, FrankGoresLeftHand said:

Never quit! Play Fantasy with hate and destroy someone else’s season.

CJoZ.gif

Edited by FitzMagic
  • Haha 2

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

we shall see in 27 hrs

the prospect of DeDe getting activated if Chark sits, coupled with the Jags starting center missing this game, is none too pleasant for my JRob play. 

I dunno man, seems like Jrob will get maximum usage tomorrow if that is the case. I don't really expect Miami to run away with it and game script JRob out of the game. 

I dunno man, seems like Jrob will get maximum usage tomorrow if that is the case. I don't really expect Miami to run away with it and game script JRob out of the game. 

Chark changes the whole complexion of the opposing defense ... i didn't say i'd sit JRob by any stretch ... just that Chark on the field makes them a much better offense, cut and dried. 

5 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Chark changes the whole complexion of the opposing defense ... i didn't say i'd sit JRob by any stretch ... just that Chark on the field makes them a much better offense, cut and dried. 

Well, sure. any team that loses their #1 wideout threat can say the same thing. My best guess is that Chark will be active, but mostly as a decoy so the box isn't too stacked for them to run it.

I would still play JRob, but I would be hesitant to play Chark...and probably Minshew.

Well, sure. any team that loses their #1 wideout threat can say the same thing. My best guess is that Chark will be active, but mostly as a decoy so the box isn't too stacked for them to run it.

I would still play JRob, but I would be hesitant to play Chark...and probably Minshew.

dude, where the EFF did i say i was benching JRob?

W.T.F.?

1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

dude, where the EFF did i say i was benching JRob?

W.T.F.?

My comment was in generalities. I don't know your situation and obviously who you are playing JRob over. I think Jrob will be fine tomorrow. I think anyone who has a play on same tier as Chark (or even tier below) should probably play them over Chark. 

• Like 1

Chark wasn't a DNP today, Was he? I thought he was limited today too.

Where was it reported that he was a DNP today? If people claim that in the thread, they ought to provide a link or a tweet.