urban2014

Scotty Miller 2020 Outlook

15 minutes ago, Wyzzil said:

Don't cut him yet. Brady just didn't want to look racist on national TV. He will funnel him targets next week

RnD9h.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Let's be honest here, no one would've predicted he wouldn't see a single target. Brady literally gave every other RB, WR, and TE a target last night. What Scotty did (didn't) do last night was an absolute anomaly. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

When I start this guy he puts up a dud, but when he is riding the pine, he has a great game. Is it just me? Too inconsistent. 

Edited by joebaker23

2 hours ago, joebaker23 said:

When I start this guy he puts up a dud, but when he is riding the pine, he has a great game. Is it just me? Too inconsistent. 

He put up a good game like once... DRIP DROP

Obviously AB is bad for Scoots, but he’s put up 4/6 good games basically

6/109/1 yesterday on 9 targets

11 minutes ago, Gumbo_Ghost said:

Obviously AB is bad for Scoots, but he’s put up 4/6 good games basically

6/109/1 yesterday on 9 targets

Enjoy the 0 burger when you do start him. 

Idk- I certainly enjoyed starting him in both my 16 team leagues yesterday, def have enjoyed having him on nearly all my best ball teams as a 24-28 Rd pick.

So many salty folks when it comes to Scooter, get over it. He is pretty good when he gets looks or is healthy.

Will he have any value after next week? Probably. He will be tough to deploy in weekly when everyone is healthy though.

Revving him up with Godwin out?

im considering picking him [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content

2 hours ago, TheJuggernautBTCH said:

Revving him up with Godwin out?

im considering picking him [...]

would think hes a decent flex ppr play at least with room for more?

I'm still gunshy after he posted a goose egg when Godwin was out. On paper, yeah he's a decent flex but man did that 0 pt game sting.

26 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

I'm still gunshy after he posted a goose egg when Godwin was out. On paper, yeah he's a decent flex but man did that 0 pt game sting.

I think with Bradberry on Evans we're going to see some targets funneled his and Gronks way. That is of course if the defense doesn't demolish the Giants and the run game takes over.

Trap. Tyler Johnson is the move. 

Miller fills the John Brown role in Arians' offense. People keep chasing him as a Godwin replacement but that's not what he is. 

Edited by kidsgotsoul

On 10/27/2020 at 3:01 PM, kidsgotsoul said:

Trap. Tyler Johnson is the move. 

Miller fills the John Brown role in Arians' offense. People keep chasing him as a Godwin replacement but that's not what he is. 

That's true, but with Godwin out and Bradberry on Evans, one would assume that targets will be available elsewhere. He got 9 targets last week and could get around that this week.

On 10/28/2020 at 3:32 PM, KidDynamite420 said:

That's true, but with Godwin out and Bradberry on Evans, one would assume that targets will be available elsewhere. He got 9 targets last week and could get around that this week.

Yeah I think it's more Miller Time this week. Bradberry owns Evans and Brady ain't forcing anything to him anyways.

Means Miller is running against the imminently burnable Ryan Lewis on the outside. 

One last week to establish himself as the alpha #1 before AB comes to town!

On 10/30/2020 at 4:25 PM, ST. STEVEN said:

Yeah I think it's more Miller Time this week. Bradberry owns Evans and Brady ain't forcing anything to him anyways.

Means Miller is running against the imminently burnable Ryan Lewis on the outside. 

One last week to establish himself as the alpha #1 before AB comes to town!

Miller does have a huge motivation to have the game of his career. He's about to be phased out.