Travis C.

Give Singletary Receive Mixon?

Bengals fan, and believer in Joe.  Buffalo drafted someone to eat some of Singletary's touches.  While I think Singletary would be fine with limited touches (Kamara like), I think it limits his upside.  Mixon with a rookie QB should see a majority of the goal line work and 350+ touches.

1 hour ago, Travis C. said:

Bengals fan, and believer in Joe.  Buffalo drafted someone to eat some of Singletary's touches.  While I think Singletary would be fine with limited touches (Kamara like), I think it limits his upside.  Mixon with a rookie QB should see a majority of the goal line work and 350+ touches.

But what about Joey Votto?  🤪

1 hour ago, Travis C. said:

You are in baseball forum, but yes do that--and quickly.

5 hours ago, Travis C. said:

Make the deal

Make the deal and please mistakenly post on the baseball forum more often. Seriously this is the first new topic in the past few days.

Dear god YES win you're league ASAP!!!!!!!!

Did ya ever get Mixon in that trade?