Ddam2013

Fair Value for Mack and Ingram in a dynasty league?

So through trades I now have picks 1-3 in our upcoming rookie draft. I am taking CEH, Taylor and Dobbins but the same guy owns both Ingram and Mack so I was thinking about floating some offers. Assets I have and would be willing to move are PIT RBs (minus McFarland), Ronald Jones (he has the 7th pick and is probably taking Vaughn so Jones makes some sense) and 2 2021 1sts. What do you guys think is a fair offer for those 2 backs. Jones and a 20211st is what I was thinking.

As always WHIR.

Offer Jones & that pick first GL. 

7 hours ago, Ddam2013 said:

So through trades I now have picks 1-3 in our upcoming rookie draft. I am taking CEH, Taylor and Dobbins but the same guy owns both Ingram and Mack so I was thinking about floating some offers. Assets I have and would be willing to move are PIT RBs (minus McFarland), Ronald Jones (he has the 7th pick and is probably taking Vaughn so Jones makes some sense) and 2 2021 1sts. What do you guys think is a fair offer for those 2 backs. Jones and a 20211st is what I was thinking.

As always WHIR.

Could you post your whole team maybe to give a better idea?

For what it's worth: unless you are planning on competing this year, I don't think Ingram or Mack are must buys for you, even with owning JT and Dobbins.

But if you are set on getting them, I would try Connor and a 2nd round pick or something in that neighborhood--maybe add in another PIT RB if it will help seal the deal.

A first for Mack seems high and a first for Ingram is also a bit high unless you are going all in this year

That's my take from what I know of the situation. Happy to give more help if I can see more of your team. Good luck

Help here?

10 hours ago, Ddam2013 said:

Jones and a 2021 1st is what I was thinking.

Seems like a decent deal to you, but I expect he would need a bit more. Mack for a 1st is ok, Ingram for Jones is probably optimistic. In his case I'd want at least another 2nd thrown in.

11 hours ago, mocha4313 said:

Could you post your whole team maybe to give a better idea?

For what it's worth: unless you are planning on competing this year, I don't think Ingram or Mack are must buys for you, even with owning JT and Dobbins.

But if you are set on getting them, I would try Connor and a 2nd round pick or something in that neighborhood--maybe add in another PIT RB if it will help seal the deal.

A first for Mack seems high and a first for Ingram is also a bit high unless you are going all in this year

That's my take from what I know of the situation. Happy to give more help if I can see more of your team. Good luck

Help here?

Murray/Cousins

Conner

Damien Williams

Jones (this is where picks 1,2 and 3 come in)

Godwin

OBJ

Julio

Gronk

Engram

And a whole bunch of bench players to fill out our 30 man rosters.

I wouldn’t want Ingram in dynasty due to mileage and age. He got hurt last year, so we would expect more injuries like this as he gets older. Mack is not really that great either. I guess Reich/Ballard knows this and that is why they drafted Taylor. You will have the future backfields of Ravens and Indy anyways. I think CEH and Taylor are better half of the RBBC immediately. Dobbins might be more lead dog next year. Conner should be solid, though more of a RB2 if you ask me. RoJo might be surprisingly good because Brady throws to his rbs a lot too. So I would think his all purpose yards would be up. It all adds up to me that you are better off not mortgaging the future by giving away the draft pick for what will be a couple of back ups soon. I think you have an amazing team. 

would you mind posting your bench players. Sometimes that is the most valuable thing to look at so we can see the future of your squad. 

I wouldnt even waste the picks. I think youll be fine without giving up draft capitol. 

On 5/28/2020 at 6:35 PM, PizzaBeerFF said:

I wouldn’t want Ingram in dynasty due to mileage and age. He got hurt last year, so we would expect more injuries like this as he gets older. Mack is not really that great either. I guess Reich/Ballard knows this and that is why they drafted Taylor. You will have the future backfields of Ravens and Indy anyways. I think CEH and Taylor are better half of the RBBC immediately. Dobbins might be more lead dog next year. Conner should be solid, though more of a RB2 if you ask me. RoJo might be surprisingly good because Brady throws to his rbs a lot too. So I would think his all purpose yards would be up. It all adds up to me that you are better off not mortgaging the future by giving away the draft pick for what will be a couple of back ups soon. I think you have an amazing team. 

would you mind posting your bench players. Sometimes that is the most valuable thing to look at so we can see the future of your squad. 

QB: Murray, Cousins, Hundley

RB: Conner, Jones, Samuels, Gio, Edmunds, D-will, Rex, Mckinnon

WR: OBJ, Julio, Godwin, Dorsett, Trequan Smith, Flash, Sanu

TE: Engram, Gronk, Eifert

Picks: 1,2,3 and just acquired pick 15 this year (I’m more than likely taking Bryan Edwards unless Tua falls to me), 2 2021 1sts and a 3rd

Defense: Ravens Chiefs 

8 minutes ago, Ddam2013 said:

QB: Murray, Cousins, Hundley

RB: Conner, Jones, Samuels, Gio, Edmunds, D-will, Rex, Mckinnon

WR: OBJ, Julio, Godwin, Dorsett, Trequan Smith, Flash, Sanu

TE: Engram, Gronk, Eifert

Picks: 1,2,3 and just acquired pick 15 this year (I’m more than likely taking Bryan Edwards unless Tua falls to me), 2 2021 1sts and a 3rd

Defense: Ravens Chiefs 

You are fine. I’d draft CEH, Taylor, and Akers. Then either Burrows or Tua at 15. You ran rbs so they might fall. If not you should look at a trade back to get a 2nd next year and early 2nd this year. Then consider Claypool at wr. This way you can get a 2nd next season. You will be a powerhouse this year and going forward.