Iron-cock

2020 Rotoworld Mock Real League

If we are all set I'll generate the draft order...

Fantasy Draft Order Generator

The following draft order was generated for the "Rotoworld Real Mock League 2020" league at 5:17:40 PM on July 11, 2020

To verify the results visit this page: https://fftoolbox.fulltimefantasy.com/draft_order_generator.cfm?id=166189

1 - FFCollusion
2 - DerrickHenrysCleats
3 - BHawks
4 - 1972miamidolphins
5 - Boudewijn
6 - Wink
7 - HockeyFan
8 - Joshua David Allen
9 - ToO_BaD
10 - Doc
11 - Mr. Blonde
12 - CGoXMP
13 - Predatory Instinct
14 - IronCocks

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

When are we planning on starting? 

We can start now, @FFCollusion is on the clock.  He is on the west coast still I believe.  

Edited by Iron-cock

P02 messaged me. I’m down if there’s a spot open. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Cool, thanks for setting up. 

Work has been very busy during week so if we could kick off this weekend that’d be awesome

1.12 Saquon Barkley .... 

Edited by CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Cool, thanks for setting up. 

Work has been very busy during week so if we could kick off this weekend that’d be awesome

1.12 Saquon Barkley .... 

Won't make it past #2

• Haha 1

So far in the leagues I've done I like my teams much better with a late pick. 11 works. Let's rock n roll.

6 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

We can start now, @FFCollusion is on the clock.  He is on the west coast still I believe.  

As some of you guys know I live in opposite land at the other side of the globe, so I'm usually offline between 12-20 East Coast.

If I'm almost up for the next pick I'll leave a pick with someone on the other end of the draft order (Iron-cock or pred).  Thanks guys!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Won't make it past #2

Hi, I'm sarcasm. Have we met? 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hate being a sheep, I hate chasing last year's #1 back, and I'm not a fan of previous successful backs who get thrown into a new offenses with a new QB, I'm not a fan of Teddy B, and I don't want any reasons to root for CAR because as a Cam fan, I'd prefer to root against them all year and hope they fall on their face, for the way they treated him...

But...
I also don't want to be an idiot.  Depending on how the draft plays out, strong chance he ends up on the trade block.

1 - FFCollusion - Christian McCaffrey RB CAR

2 - DerrickHenrysCleats - On The Clock @DerrickHenrysCleats
3 - BHawks - On Deck - @bhawks489
4 - 1972miamidolphins
5 - Boudewijn
6 - Wink
7 - HockeyFan
8 - Joshua David Allen
9 - ToO_BaD
10 - Doc
11 - Mr. Blonde
12 - CGoXMP
13 - Predatory Instinct
14 - IronCocks

• Like 3

@FFCollusion does this mean you are coming over to the dark side to root for the Patriots? 

Welcome. We have snacks, trophies, and the tears of Jets fans for your enjoyment.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wait, can we peer pressure DHC into drafting Derrick Henry in the first round again?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Iron-cock said:

Wait, can we peer pressure DHC into drafting Derrick Henry in the first round again?

I didn’t think we’d have to ... was banking on Derrick Henry followed by 15 QBs

2 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

@FFCollusion does this mean you are coming over to the dark side to root for the Patriots? 

Welcome. We have snacks, trophies, and the tears of Jets fans for your enjoyment.

Thoughts on pats this year? I actually think they’ll be just fine, riding cam and the run game/defense all season to “ugly” wins 

2 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Thoughts on pats this year? I actually think they’ll be just fine, riding cam and the run game/defense all season to “ugly” wins 

they aint shiiiiiiiiiiiit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrblonde1984 said:

If Cam is the starter, then 100%.  I'll root for them to win the Superbowl.  The narrative of Bellichek losing Tom, and Cam getting snubbed by the entire league, coming together to make a championship run, is absolutely something I can root for.

Not holding my breath on any of those statements, but everyone loves an underdog story, and rooting for the Pats once the rest of the world wanted to write them off, so I'm not a bandwagoner... even better.

Also for a genuine look into how prepared I was for this draft, I literally had to look up who the starting QB of Carolina was before I drafted CMC. 😄
Also, why are the new emoji's so hideous?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Belichick released COVID so he wouldn't have to play a season without Brady.  Season gets cancelled,  Andrew Luck comes back to play for the Pats next year in the new NFL uniforms which feature biohazard gear in addition to better head/neck protection and two hand touch tackling rules (with gloves of course). 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Ryan81 said:

P02 messaged me. I’m down if there’s a spot open. 

Dude, I wish I contacted you earlier. you can make picks for me if I'm taking too long. Or if somebody else goes AWOL

Do we need DHC to pick or can we just make the obvious choice for him?

• Haha 1

Just now, Iron-cock said:

Belichick released COVID so he wouldn't have to play a season without Brady.  Season gets cancelled,  Andrew Luck comes back to play for the Pats next year in the new NFL uniforms which feature biohazard gear in addition to better head/neck protection and two hand touch tackling rules (with gloves of course). 

.... well played ... 

let’s go DHC 

• Like 1