sSektor

Damien Harris 2020 Outlook

Just now, LAeagle said:

So no go tonight? 

They could still activate him today before the game if they choose to

1 minute ago, owenmills said:

They could still activate him today before the game if they choose to

They would have to cut or IR someone else to do so, no?

9 minutes ago, yanksman said:

They would have to cut or IR someone else to do so, no?

Yeah I think so

2 minutes ago, Gandalfthecat said:

Does anyone know when he has to activated by?

The letter of the rule has always been 24 hrs prior to game time...but I am guessing the NFL has granted them some sort of extension given the circumstances...

3 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

The letter of the rule has always been 24 hrs prior to game time...but I am guessing the NFL has granted them some sort of extension given the circumstances...

The 24 hour notice doesn't apply to Monday games. I don't know if it's always been that way or it was changed this year. 

if activated, seems like a harris/belli type game just cause kc don't got any tape on him lol. that or white all day. 

wait--is somebody actually going to start this guy tonight if...IF he's activated off the IR the day of the game?

Just now, yossarian said:

wait--is somebody actually going to start this guy tonight if...IF he's activated off the IR the day of the game?

I mean someone could have Adams or anyone else who was a late injury designation.

not starting but stashing in hopes of him somehow showing out. 

• Like 1

NE should lean on the running game a lot and try  to control the clock. Wouldnt be the worst move to grab him incase he show out.

Harris Should unquestionably be rostered in 100% of leagues. Tonight is a crapshoot, but long term this kid has the chance to take the job if he can show the talent, and the word is he showed the talent in pre-season.

34 minutes ago, Gandalfthecat said:

Damien Harris' gf wished him good luck on his first game back on Instagram. 

Don't judge me. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7292399

Posted (edited)

If my roster is full but I have this guy in an IR slot, what happens when NE activates him? Do I get the option to choose who I want to drop to add him to my bench or does it automatically select a player?

Edited by Cardiak
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cardiak said:

If my roster is full but I have this guy in an IR slot, what happens when NE activates him? Do I get the option to choose who I want to drop to add him to my bench or does it automatically select a player?

The only platform I've used IR is yahoo, but on there it doesn't make you drop anyone. But you can't make any other add/drops on your team until you drop someone and move the guy out of your IR slot. 

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, owenmills said:

The only platform I've used IR is yahoo, but on there it doesn't make you drop anyone. But you can't make any other add/drops on your team until you drop someone and move the guy out of your IR slot. 

This.  Don't remember 100%, but I think it won't even let you change your starting lineup until you've removed they guy from IR.  Chance I'm wrong on that.  For sure, you at least can't add/drop anyone.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ThunderDan said:

This.  Don't remember 100%, but I think it won't even let you change your starting lineup until you've removed they guy from IR.  Chance I'm wrong on that.  For sure, you at least can't add/drop anyone.  

It's basically what you stated.  You can't add or drop anyone until he is removed from your IR slot if he's active.

• Thanks 1

Hope he does well. Had him stashed for a couple weeks. Banking on either him or Bell becoming backup RBs for my primary two.

38 minutes ago, Dirtywater97 said:

Instagram post is in this tweet.

Dayuuuuuuum! 😍

Weird that we haven't heard anything about activation yet, makes me think he's probably sitting this week?