Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

Damien Harris 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tough crowd in here. Expecting a second year back with 4 carries to his name, no offseason, no preseason, a few practices under his belt, to hit every hole and have instant chemistry with the offenive

Before Harris played: Stash him he could be a league winner! After Harris played and ran for 100 yards: I don't know, is he really worth it?  Truly befuddling. Wasn't that exactly was you wer

Think you meant bellcow but I'm always up for more cowbell too

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

[...] I always thought he was better than Jacobs, but the Burkhead/Harris/White competition is concerning.

 

Why?  Burkhead will get his 4-6 carries tonight as he always does - White will come in on purely passing downs.  I'd be quite surprised if Harris doesn't see 15+ carries tonight IF they can keep it close with Hoyer behind center & aren't forced to throw the ball to stay in the game.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

He's a dart throw.

Could be useless, could turn into a 3 down back, could land somewhere in between.

Worthwhile gamble if you can take it.

I've had him stashed on IR on a couple teams.  On another, just dropped Chase Edmonds for him (would've preferred to drop Cooks or Jeff Wilson, but I started them this week so they're stuck).  It's a gamble on another gamble, but I think I can pick Chase back up on waivers.

All that aside, he got good buzz.  Would be nice for the Pats to have a RB out there who doesn't tip their hand, so I could see him taking snaps from White as well as Burkhead. 

We'll just have to see how he performs. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IlliniGuy76 said:

 

Why?  Burkhead will get his 4-6 carries tonight as he always does - White will come in on purely passing downs.  I'd be quite surprised if Harris doesn't see 15+ carries tonight IF they can keep it close with Hoyer behind center & aren't forced to throw the ball to stay in the game.


Good points. JJ Taylor was who I meant to add as a concern, but what the heck; YOLO. No Cam to vulture him, and I’ve always believed. See you all on the other side.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

This is a Patriots RB.  He will have a game where he scores 3 TDs and then a couple weeks later he will be DNP - coaches decision while some guy who is a FA now starts.  It is written.


As long as that 3 TD game is tonight, I’m good.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, AlexxelA said:

What's his value?  They have Rex, J White, etc...Cam will run...anyone have an idea of his floor and ceiling in the next 2 weeks and then in the whole season?  [...]

 

I think most people are hoping for Sony Michel 2018.  So a pretty solid flex spot, but will put up some stinkers cause that what Belichik does.

He should get atleast a few weeks to show if he's better than Michel/Burkhead.  I wouldn't use him till he shows something though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RustyMiller said:

 

I think most people are hoping for Sony Michel 2018.  So a pretty solid flex spot, but will put up some stinkers cause that what Belichik does.

He should get atleast a few weeks to show if he's better than Michel/Burkhead.  I wouldn't use him till he shows something though.

[...], I'm hoping for Corey Dillon.  Full steam ahead!

4160fb6d-ae8a-404b-baf7-636672db7b57-gif

Edited by tonycpsu
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

He's a dart throw.

Could be useless, could turn into a 3 down back, could land somewhere in between.

Worthwhile gamble if you can take it.

I've had him stashed on IR on a couple teams.  On another, just dropped Chase Edmonds for him (would've preferred to drop Cooks or Jeff Wilson, but I started them this week so they're stuck).  It's a gamble on another gamble, but I think I can pick Chase back up on waivers.

All that aside, he got good buzz.  Would be nice for the Pats to have a RB out there who doesn't tip their hand, so I could see him taking snaps from White as well as Burkhead. 

We'll just have to see how he performs. 

 

Ouch... I wouldn't drop Edmonds or any lottery ticket handcuff for a back with this muddled a backfield.

 

Some of us need to see quick ROI from this guy, here is hoping he blows up tonight with the running QB on Covid-IR.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This could be huge!

Or JJ Taylor could get 12 first half carries?! Ya never know with BB...but don't make the mistake of thinking that someone besides James White can't emerge and be a valuable RB2 type for fantasy, plenty have. Harris will at least get an opportunity tonight, up to him...pretty clear he has some talent--and pedigree/draft capital.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jubanton said:

 

Ouch... I wouldn't drop Edmonds or any lottery ticket handcuff for a back with this muddled a backfield.

 

Some of us need to see quick ROI from this guy, here is hoping he blows up tonight with the running QB on Covid-IR.

[...] Harris for Edmonds?  That's not necessarily a bad move.  Both are gambles, but their situations are different.  Harris' role is unknown, but we don't know that Edmonds will have a bigger role either.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...