sSektor

Damien Harris 2020 Outlook

I’m gonna be watching if they run over left side a lot today with Mason out... probably they run over Onwenu more today???

1 minute ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

I hope so too. My point was only that Michel won’t be cut. I hope Harris develops into a great back like Dillon, big shoes there though. 😀

"He is usually a 1a or 1b for the first two downs because he runs tough." 

I threw up in my mouth after reading that. Sony doesnt run as hard as Corey Dillon.... he also has a Juke & break tackle level of 50 out of 100.

3 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

"He is usually a 1a or 1b for the first two downs because he runs tough." 

I threw up in my mouth after reading that. Sony doesnt run as hard as Corey Dillon.... he also has a Juke & break tackle level of 50 out of 100.

If I knew it was that easy...

Sony is so great. He reminds most of a combo of Earl Campbell and Christian Okoye!

Corey Dillon is 6-1 225 and Harris is 5'11 213 not sure how one can make a comparison there

1 minute ago, kco734 said:

Corey Dillon is 6-1 225 and Harris is 5'11 213 not sure how one can make a comparison there

He is mentioning it mostly because he was a bell cow for the Pats. Since Dillon it seems like more of a rbbc where you have multiple backs sharing the workload. It seems Belichick likes the whole do one thing well type philosophy. It works well that he doesn’t have any one back with too much money invested. Burkhead even restructured to stay on the team(paycut).

I am hoping Harris is the next great back. But I doubt he is in there on passing downs unless white is injured.

Welp 

with Cam in as QB taking the red zone touches makes him a lot less startable. 
God i wish they would get rid of Rex 🤦🏽‍♂️ 

just run with Harris and white 

i hate this backfield lol 

Hard to gauge him on this one.  Scam Newton came to play today.

Disappointing. Would like to see him get more involved in passing game. I've read that he is above average.

I have finally come to the conclusion that nobody on the Patriots is startable other than Cam Newton.

• Like 1

Cam newton Stealing rushing TDs plus two other RBs stealing catches shrinks his value. Only way he gets run is to close out games and with how bad the pats looked today not even sure how many games that’s going to happen in. They just lost at home to the depleted broncos. Even when they use him to close out games Cam will probably just vulture the TD anyway. Easy drop.

I still want to see him one week in with a full week of practice. I feel he can have a real presence in the passing game, but that's not going to happen without him getting reps in with Cam. So far he's had just 1 day to do that.

Giving the kid one more week to see how he performs will full practice. 

No sense in dropping now if you can hold him on your bench 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TheBoondocks said:

Giving the kid one more week to see how he performs will full practice. 

No sense in dropping now if you can hold him on your bench 

My thoughts as well. That Broncos game was an abomination and I'm willing to hold.

Hard to hold during bad byes but the writing is on the wall...

Muddled Backfield

Vulture Man Cam

New England doesn't look good either...

2 hours ago, Jubanton said:

Hard to hold during bad byes but the writing is on the wall...

Muddled Backfield

Vulture Man Cam

New England doesn't look good either...

Try and pick him back up before the NE Oline gets healthy again.

the way CEH ran all over bills and jets d. he might have value against them next 2 weeks after this matchup vs. 9ners.

9 hours ago, brosephd said:

the way CEH ran all over bills and jets d. he might have value against them next 2 weeks after this matchup vs. 9ners.

Seems like he might not play if Bills get up early. Broncos never led by much and got scripted out. I can see him having a good game against the Jets.

On 10/20/2020 at 4:07 PM, brosephd said:

CEH accomplished that because the Bison dropped back in coverage ... don't see anything on the Hoodies anywhere in the ballpark of 'Homie/Kelce/Hill/etc 🤷‍♂️

credit to CEH for busting a big night, but Harris will not be afforded such luxury - matter of fact, it will be the opposite - stack the box, force Cam to win it through the air. 

Bison D is trashy enuff, but plz don't base this kid's prospects on what the greatest offense in the leeg just accomplished. 

James White was a no participant at practice both Wed this week (not uncommon for vets) AND today (somewhat uncommon). Is this the small crack Harris needs to get involved in the passing game?

Holding strong for this weekend, if I see a few targets, this guy can be a solid RB2 ROS.

Edited by harck