sSektor

Damien Harris 2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, Gandalfthecat said:

"Lone bright spot" would probably be too strong, but if this team has any chance of winning a game it's by giving it to Harris a LOT. 

Those runs in the fourth quarter were pretty damn strong lol

I think his fantasy stock only goes up from here. He's obviously not a league winner, but a decent bench RB that can fill in as a flex if people get injured. Looking more and more likely Pats go into rebuild mode and they lean on Harris a bit more. I'd also expect him to get more work in the passing game as the season goes forward. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, harck said:

I think his fantasy stock only goes up from here. He's obviously not a league winner, but a decent bench RB that can fill in as a flex if people get injured. Looking more and more likely Pats go into rebuild mode and they lean on Harris a bit more. I'd also expect him to get more work in the passing game as the season goes forward. 

I agree on all counts!  he was dropped in my league before yesterday's game and now I'm debating how much FAAB to drop on a valuable bench guy like this!

16 hours ago, harck said:

I was shocked when they actually gave him a designed screen pass. Hope to see more of that going forward. He looked good out there and the Niners have a solid front 7.

If Scam Newton could actually stop sucking, we might be able to actually see what this guy can do.

17 hours ago, Gandalfthecat said:

"Lone bright spot" would probably be too strong, but if this team has any chance of winning a game it's by giving it to Harris a LOT. 

Exactly. Defense and running game. Harris has the chance to be fed a ton. No way they can trust Cam at least at this point.

I'm starting with relative confidence next week as long as Sony isn't back (Mixon hurt + Robinson Bye). Bills have been pretty bad against RB's far over the past month.. held Henry relatively in check but gave up 2 TD's, CEH and Henderson both trounced them, and they made Gore look like he was 25 yesterday (11 for 60). 

Also, as bad as the offense has been, you'd have to think BB/McDaniels try to change things around a bit. Letting Cam drop back and make decisions is clearly not working, I have a feeling they'll pound the rock and try to control clock next week.