Justakicker

Tough running back question

Finding it hard to separate between Zeke, Kamara, and Cook in PPR redraft this season. 

I have the fourth pick and am pretty sure the guys in front will be going CMC, Barkley, Thomas.

What RB would you grab as your RB1 in PPR and why? I know they're all stars and can't go too wrong, so would love any advice.

WHIR

2 hours ago, Justakicker said:

Zeke, Kamara, and Cook

All three are pretty awesome and only 24 so there should be plenty more juice in the tank.
In PPR I really like Kamara, but it has to be said he had a bit of a down year and would need to get back to his 2018 form and health. It's possible Zeke is the safest of these three (Cook has his own health issues).

I don't think you can go wrong with any of the 3: I would probably lean towards Zeke though

Zeke, Kamara, Made of glass 

Also either Mahomes or Lamar Jackson will get drafted in the top 3 picks, there's always that one owner who does it in every single league. 

Hmm, for me maybe slight edge to Zeke. He is going to be steady. Kamara has upside though. So it is splitting hairs. Not touching Cook due to worry about injury and not sure their offense got any better. Zeke offense got better, I believe. 

Zeke seems like a safe choice. cant go wrong with any though.

Zeke - Kamara - Cook