vern

WR dynasty to keep

hey guys,  this may sound crazy but how do you feel keeping either one of these, standard scoring,,       Hopkins   or   Golliday,   every site checked shows both close,  i'm leaning Golliday,  yes as outlook is close, Hopkins gets more targets,   both had 10 TD last year,  thx,  Vern

Touchdowns are flukey from year to year, so I really wouldn't put any stock TD numbers from last year.

I'd lean toward Golliday. I'm always leary of players that change teams, throw in the fact that training camps will be different this year so Hopkins might take longer to get in sync.

22 hours ago, vern said:

hey guys,  this may sound crazy but how do you feel keeping either one of these, standard scoring,,       Hopkins   or   Golliday,   every site checked shows both close,  i'm leaning Golliday,  yes as outlook is close, Hopkins gets more targets,   both had 10 TD last year,  thx,  Vern

If you have to choose between those 2 it's a keeper league, not Dynasty, right? How many keepers do you have?

Between these 2 for me you have to keep Nuk, but both are clear starters.

yes it's keeper league, not dynasty, my bad,     it's 25 roster with IDP as well,    only 5 keepers allowed,   i have IDP players to keep, so you have to let starters go, tough picks

but thx,  seems most still like NUK,  i will go with that.  

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, vern said:

i have IDP players to keep

Ehhhh... Not sure about the settings in your league or if you are _obliged_ to keep one, but IDP are generally a lot easier to get. If you only have 5 keepers and no limitations, then I almost certainly would keep skill players only. Even for QB I would only consider Mahomes/LJax.

Edited by Boudewijn

thx, Boudewijn,   yes limits we have,   lots of room for QB, RB, WR, TE,    but IDP has 3 limits per position.

after reading your post,  you got me thinking now that is maybe keep both NUK & Golly instead of one of my IDP,   

great info

• Like 1