BxBOMBERs28

Dynasty trade.. Diontae Johnson for Ronald Jones WHIR

I play in a PPR 10 team Dynasty 

Without team position needs being a concern, which player would you rather own in a dynasty league? 

leave a link and I’ll help with yours 

Diontae.

How often do RBs who did jack--- for their first two years break out? They are not WRs. And in Jones's case: Arians hates him because he can't pass protect (something even more important with old man Brady in town)==enter rookie competition with day 2 enter capital

Diontae flashed with awful QB play and is on a team with no true WR1, but whose WR1s in the past have been fantasy superstars. He is the choice here

• Thanks 1

The big guava easily. Juju is the only WR on Pitt that matters in fantasy football & real life. Plus Tampa's offense will have the far better season it's not even close! Ben is 9 billion years old and retiring after 2020. Steelers don't have any backup QB's so they will draft their new starter in 2021. 

• Thanks 1

Easily DJ. I don't have any faith in RoJo. He may be decent but his upside is low and he's quite near the end of his career (we're talking Dynasty after all). Diontae Johnson on the other hand... that's very tasty. Gimme.

• Thanks 1

Im taking Dionte. I think the #2 spot for PIT this year will be really good with Big Ben back. ROJO is risky bc Bruce doesn't like him and they just drafted Vaughn. Help me plz :)

• Thanks 1