Ok now I know it’s still fairly early until the season but originally I had cook as my keeper with a 2nd round price tag. But now I’m thinking about keeping davante Adams with a 1st round price tag and the 7th pick. I seem to always end up picking Adams or Hopkins in the first round in my mocks anyway...any insight? Appreciate y’all 

ppr league 

Go with the cheese head. Cook will pull a Bell and sit out all of this year, and play for a brand new team in 2021. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LuckDynasty said:

Ok now I know it’s still fairly early until the season but originally I had cook as my keeper with a 2nd round price tag. But now I’m thinking about keeping davante Adams with a 1st round price tag and the 7th pick. I seem to always end up picking Adams or Hopkins in the first round in my mocks anyway...any insight? Appreciate y’all 

ppr league 

In PPR Adams is definitely first round value anyway, and I think some people will keep him over Cookie. 

I'd definitely leave the keeper decision as late as you can. When do you need to announce your keeper? I think there's a fair chance they reach a decision in July.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

In PPR Adams is definitely first round value anyway, and I think some people will keep him over Cookie. 

I'd definitely leave the keeper decision as late as you can. When do you need to announce your keeper? I think there's a fair chance they reach a decision in July.

Draft isn’t until late august. Keepers need to be set sometime early August. I’m for sure going to wait. But I’m thinking maybe keeping Adams then getting either a sanders/Jacobs in round 2 instead of keeping Cook

• Like 1

On 6/9/2020 at 6:13 AM, LuckDynasty said:

ppr league 

I don't know when you have to make the decision but between the two, it's clearly Adams right now.   But if you have other options, I'm not sure you should take Adams just to have a keeper.  Do you have any later round options?   There's a good chance Adams is available at 7 anyway so you might not need to lock yourself into him.  Unless you really really really like him.

Who are your other options? If its between those two id lean adams.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, LuckDynasty said:

Other options are 
Arob-8th round price

mosert-last round price 

Wow.  I'd go Mostert in the last round.  

I like Arob in the 8th better than Cook/Adams as well.

Edited by K197040

33 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Wow.  I'd go Mostert in the last round.  

I like Arob in the 8th better than Cook/Adams as well.

I agree, I would go with either on of these over Cook/Adams