mocha4313

2020 Bold Predictions

4 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

DK Metcalf reaches 1,000 receiving yards despite AB and Lockett being on the team.

AB, Brown, and Lockett all reach 1,000 and they still somehow don’t give Wilson the MVP.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

AB, Brown, and Lockett all reach 1,000 and they still somehow don’t give Wilson the MVP.

AB, Brown, and Lockett all reach 1,000, Wilson gets the MVP, Seahawks win the Superbowl, the Pro bowl and the Cheerio Rice Crispy Bowl, and still somehow the fans still complain they get no respect and it's all the Pats' fault.

• Haha 1

Derrick Henry catches 30 passes.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Giants get the 7 seed while the Eagles barely beat Washington for 3rd in the division

Patriots get no higher than the 7 seed

49ers still do well but it becomes even more apparent that Jimmy Garoppolo is a worse than mediocre QB

NFC North is the worst division in football by a wide margin with 3/4 teams (sorry Bears) having a shot to win it with 8 or 9 wins--no idea who does it: Vikings I guess

Lamar is the QB1 in fantasy but goes 1 and done again in the playoffs

Baker sucks again

Championship Games:

Cowboys Bucs

Colts Chiefs

Chiefs Bucs Super Bowl

Rookie WRs to go over 500 yards:

CeeDee Lamb, Justin Jefferson, Jerry Jeudy, Denzel Mims, Michael Pittman, Henry Ruggs, Antonio Gandy Golden

Rookie WRs to go over 700 yards:

Justin Jefferson, Jerry Jeudy, Denzel Mims, Michael Pittman

Rookie WRs to go over 900 yards:

Justin Jefferson, Denzel Mims, Michael Pittman

Only Rookie WR to go for 1000 yards (barely):

Justin Jefferson (low WR2)

Sophomore WRs to over 500 yards:

AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin, Deebo Samuel, Diontae Johnson, Hollywood Brown, Darius Slayton, N'Keal Harry, Parris Campbell, Steven Sims, Miles Boykin

Sophomore WRs to over 700 yards:

AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin, Deebo Samuel (assuming he only misses 2-3 games--scratch him otherwise), Diontae Johnson, Hollywood Brown, Darius Slayton

Sophomore WRs to go over 1000 yards:

AJB, DK, McLaurin, Diontae (WR2)

Sophomore WRs to go over 1100 yards:

AJB, DK, McLaurin (all low WR1s)

Sophomore WRs to go over 1200 yards:

McLaurin--still gets outscored by DK and especially AJB (the WR11 and WR7 respectively)--because the Deadskins barely score TDs

Edited by mocha4313

21 hours ago, Gohawks said:

I’m just going to stock up on Eagles WRs to be safe since they can’t catch anything. 

At least they didn't resign Agholor lol, still remember his 4 catches/ 7 yards game against the Bills

7 hours ago, CViewPride35 said:

Gurley finishes as top 5 rb with:

1,200yds rushing 12 TD

55 catches 450yds 6TD

I like it. As a saints fan I hate it, but I think top 10 is definitely possible. Top 5 is bold

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/17/2020 at 11:50 AM, DezedandConfused said:

At least they didn't resign Agholor lol, still remember his 4 catches/ 7 yards game against the Bills

They have a history of terrible WRs. This is still one of my favorite things ever (sorry video quality sucks).

Edited by Gohawks
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

They have a history of terrible WRs. This is still one of my favorite things ever (sorry video quality sucks).

Fun fact: he went 5/105 that game and 36/676/1 that season. It wasn't his last play or his last game. It was his last of 5 seasons in which he had 2800+ yds and 14 TD though.

Fun fact 2: Guess who signed him 2 years later on the practice squad, after seeing this on the field? Yup, Washington, proving that you can always be worse in Washington.

On 7/17/2020 at 1:57 AM, BMcP said:

Boldest prediction so far. 

• Thanks 1

Sophomores Terry McLaurin & DJ Clark will bust into the top 12 WR. Chark due to a horrible defense with lots of garbage time (ala Robinson 2016) and Terry because he is just a beast 

On 7/16/2020 at 10:57 PM, BMcP said:

Honestly these kind of posts annoy me.

I know it’s the bold predictions thread but at least make the predictions within reason. “Tim Tebow returns and leads the Broncos to the Super Bowl.” See how that works? Anyone can spew nonsense.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Breesus said:

Sophomores Terry McLaurin & DJ Clark will bust into the top 12 WR. Chark due to a horrible defense with lots of garbage time (ala Robinson 2016) and Terry because he is just a beast 

Chark is a third year player. 

5 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Chark is a third year player. 

Damn. Well Sophomore & Junior!  

• Like 1

Most players regress, or miss time becuase of Covid 19.  

Steven Sims outscores Terry in PPR (I own Terry everywhere) because fantasy football 

Nick Foles finishes as a top 5 QB, Allen Robinson a top 5 WR.

Cam Akers puts on some serious weight, and Darrell Henderson runs with the job to top 15 status. 

Odell Beckham finishes with 1,800 Yards, 12 TDs to be the top wideout.

Daniel Jones has 34 TD, 9 Interceptions. Darius Slayton ends the year being a top 15 WR.

Chargers give Joshua Kelley some run off the bat and he ends the year with 8 TD, Justin Jackson remains obsolete.

Gus Edwards has 4, 2 TD games and no other TD in any other game.

Danielle Hunter has a 23 sack season to break Michael Strahan's record of 22.5.

47 minutes ago, Corey In Da House said:

Nick Foles finishes as a top 5 QB

I am all for bold and hate to say this about a prediction in the "Bold Predictions" thread but this is a little ridiculous

Why do you think this will come even close to happening?

Others are all possible at least

1 hour ago, mocha4313 said:

I am all for bold and hate to say this about a prediction in the "Bold Predictions" thread but this is a little ridiculous

Why do you think this will come even close to happening?

Others are all possible at least

He was IN that game against Kansas City before he was out. I think Foles isn't done lighting it up yet. A-Rob, Miller, Kmet, Cohen, Montgomery, Graham could form a mischief group that no one saw producing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Corey In Da House said:

He was IN that game against Kansas City before he was out. I think Foles isn't done lighting it up yet. A-Rob, Miller, Kmet, Cohen, Montgomery, Graham could form a mischief group that no one saw producing. 

Bears O-line projects to be one of the worst. Foles hasnt been viable in fantasy outside of his 2013 season where he caught lightning in a bottle.

13 hours ago, Corey In Da House said:

Lmao this group isn’t scaring any defensive coordinators. Robinson is a beast but it’s just a bunch of JAG’s after that 

3 hours ago, Breesus said:

Lmao this group isn’t scaring any defensive coordinators. Robinson is a beast but it’s just a bunch of JAG’s after that 

Cohen needs to knock off the mental errors but he can be a threat with the right QB/play calling 

4 hours ago, bhawks489 said:

Cohen needs to knock off the mental errors but he can be a threat with the right QB/play calling 

I agree Cohen is a nice weapon. But overall I think most people could name 15 better offensive rosters in the league. 

I’m a little biased though I do not like Nagy that much as a coach. 

• Like 1