sss880367

Traded for Tyreek Hill and Preston Williams. Good Deal?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

12 Team Dynasty Startup League. PPR(1TE, .75WR, .5RB)  

Made two Trades Today. (There are bunch of junk picks from 4,5,6th round not included for simplicity)

I'm left with only 1.01 and 6.06 for this year

1. James Conner + Jonnu Smith + 2.08 -> 1.07 Preston Williams

2. 1.07 + 2021 1st + 2021 2nd -> Tyreek Hills 

 

So overall I traded

James Conner
Jonnu Smith
2.08
2021 1st
2021 2nd


FOR

Tyreek Hill
Preston Williams

 

Below is my current line up after the trade 

 

QB: Josh Allen

RB: Alvin Kamara

RB: Joe Mixon

WR: Tyreek Hill

WR: Courtland Sutton

WR: Sterling Shepard

TE: Rob Gronkowski

FLEX: Kareem Hunt

FLEX: Latavius Murray

FLEX: Preston Williams

SFLX: Daniel Jones
 

BN: Josh Rosen, Joe Burrow(1.01)

       TJ Yeldon, Wayne Gallman, Marlon Mack

       Larry Fitzgerald, Dede Westbrook, Zach Pascal, Auden Tate, Andy Isabella

       CJ Uzomah, Dallad Geodert, Foster Moreau

Edited by sss880367
added line up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like it, though admittedly, my man-crush on Williams may be a little abnormal.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bandito said:

I like it, though admittedly, my man-crush on Williams may be a little abnormal.....

haha same, the owner really wanted Jonnu and I really wanted Preston so it worked out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not a big Preston but I might honestly make that deal for just the 1.07

Tyreek one is also a good price

Overall I like it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sss880367 said:

So overall I traded

James Conner
Jonnu Smith
2.08
2021 1st
2021 2nd


FOR

Tyreek Hill
Preston Williams

I think you overpaid a bit, but on the other hand, I think you should be at least a contender.

3 hours ago, sss880367 said:

PPR(1TE, .75WR, .5RB)  

This sounds very interesting. So TE get 1 PPR, WR .75 and RB .5? Which platform is that?

In that case I think your only weakness should be TE, because I think Gronk will not be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sss880367 said:

12 Team Dynasty Startup League. PPR(1TE, .75WR, .5RB)  

Made two Trades Today. (There are bunch of junk picks from 4,5,6th round not included for simplicity)

I'm left with only 1.01 and 6.06 for this year

1. James Conner + Jonnu Smith + 2.08 -> 1.07 Preston Williams

2. 1.07 + 2021 1st + 2021 2nd -> Tyreek Hills 

 

So overall I traded

James Conner
Jonnu Smith
2.08
2021 1st
2021 2nd


FOR

Tyreek Hill
Preston Williams

 

Below is my current line up after the trade 

 

QB: Josh Allen

RB: Alvin Kamara

RB: Joe Mixon

WR: Tyreek Hill

WR: Courtland Sutton

WR: Sterling Shepard

TE: Rob Gronkowski

FLEX: Kareem Hunt

FLEX: Latavius Murray

FLEX: Preston Williams

SFLX: Daniel Jones
 

BN: Josh Rosen, Joe Burrow(1.01)

       TJ Yeldon, Wayne Gallman, Marlon Mack

       Larry Fitzgerald, Dede Westbrook, Zach Pascal, Auden Tate, Andy Isabella

       CJ Uzomah, Dallad Geodert, Foster Moreau

Good deal, you did give up a lot though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

I think you overpaid a bit, but on the other hand, I think you should be at least a contender.

This sounds very interesting. So TE get 1 PPR, WR .75 and RB .5? Which platform is that?

In that case I think your only weakness should be TE, because I think Gronk will not be great.

its on the app called "Sleeper".  

Yeah I'm hoping Geodert would take over Ertz's share ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sss880367 said:

its on the app called "Sleeper".  

Yeah I'm hoping Geodert would take over Ertz's share ;)

Just did a draft on this app for the first time, not bad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hockeyfan77 said:

Just did a draft on this app for the first time, not bad 

Yeah, it worked well and I know people run entire seasons on it. Maybe we should go there :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You clearly won that league before the fantasy season started. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.