Bench 

Boston Scott 

NKeal Harry 

Justin jackson 

jalen Hurd 

Dallas Goedart 

curtis Samuel 

Robby Anderson 

I’m a big time Hockenson fan and would like to acquire him. Jarvis I feel would also give my WRs some stability but I also feel like Mixon is a hefty price to pay. What do you guys think? Should I trade Mixon for Jarvis and Hockenson?

leave a link and I will help with yours 

1 hour ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Should I trade Mixon for Jarvis and Hockenson?

I think that's overpaying.

I also think you can't afford to lose Mixon, and if that's your entire bench, then I would want more RBs instead of more TE.

• Thanks 1

No way, I think Gesicki is going to be better than Hockenson anyway. With your team I'd be looking at landing a WR1 if I was thinking about trading away Mixon. 

• Thanks 1

Overpay. 

• Thanks 1

Do it!! Mixon isn't anything special 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

What about a different offer of Mixon straight up for Mike Evans? Given my team setup I don’t hate it just not sure if I love it either. 

Edited by BxBOMBERs28

1 hour ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

What about a different offer of Mixon straight up for Mike Evans? Given my team setup I don’t hate it just not sure if I love it either. 

I wouldn't, I think Evans is going to struggle to match last years numbers...But it's a fair offer and you do need a WR1, so I could see were you would make the deal...I guess it's just how you feel each player is going to do this season...If it wasn't a PPR league I would probably make the deal

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hockeyfan77 said:

.I guess it's just how you feel each player is going to do this season...

This got me thinking, because it's dynasty, and looking at the team I think he's more in rebuild.

I think that I wouldn't trade for Evans, but I might trade Mixon for a young promising WR, or even a draft pick (or set of picks). @BxBOMBERs28 it seems to me you haven't had the rookie draft yet, right? So see if you can get a first round pick for Mixon.

Edited by Boudewijn
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

This got me thinking, because it's dynasty, and looking at the team I think he's more in rebuild.

I think that I wouldn't trade for Evans, but I might trade Mixon for a young promising WR, or even a draft pick (or set of picks). @BxBOMBERs28 it seems to me you haven't had the rookie draft yet, right? So see if you can get a first round pick for Mixon.

The team Im negotiating with has the 2nd overall pick in the rookie draft. If he were to accept Mixon for the 2nd overall pick... I’m not sure whoever I would take at #2 would be a better pick than Mixon. You guys would rather CEH, Taylor, Dobbins, Swift, Lamb, Tua or Jeudy over Mixon? I don’t think Id agree, although having CEH with Mahomes is enticing 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

The team Im negotiating with has the 2nd overall pick in the rookie draft. If he were to accept Mixon for the 2nd overall pick... I’m not sure whoever I would take at #2 would be a better pick than Mixon. You guys would rather CEH, Taylor, Dobbins, Swift, Lamb, Tua or Jeudy over Mixon? I don’t think Id agree, although having CEH with Mahomes is enticing 

yeah that's probably a good point. Mixon is still only 24, already had 2 1400 yd seasons, and it'll be interesting to see what he can do when the offense improves.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

yeah that's probably a good point. Mixon is still only 24, already had 2 1400 yd seasons, and it'll be interesting to see what he can do when the offense improves.

Yea I should probably just hold Mix unless I can sell him crazy high 

• Like 2

i would keep mixon unless you were offered something like ridley plus chark I could see doing that because of their youth. But for landry and hockerson? You crazy. My imo honestly is ertz is close to aging out (I could be wrong about this) but if he does then goedert will be a top 5 te. Also mixon had his worst case scenario last year other than a torn acl happening to him and was still a top 12 rb. Slayton preston williams and anthony miller all have top 25 wr upside. None of them will be top 10 but would it surprise me if at end of season all 3 cracked the top 25 to 30 wr? Hardman also is anothr one that should see an increase of targets. Do not forget mahomes going down last year hurt him a bit. 

Now for me who do i start week 1 

start 2 qb 3 rb 3 wr 1 te 2 flex rbwrte

qb kyler big ben cousins tua

rb henry gurley conner akers boston scott

wr gallup marvin jones justin jefferson hardman watkins lazard reynolds

te higbee sternberger

QB went pretty early in this 2 qb league and with starting 3 rb plus a flex i wanted 4 projected starters. I wanted to cuff dhenry or conner but the cuffs went earlier than I would have liked. I also think boston scott might have flex appeal with 10 to 12 touches per game,

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, isuckatdfs said:

i would keep mixon unless you were offered something like ridley plus chark I could see doing that because of their youth. But for landry and hockerson? You crazy. My imo honestly is ertz is close to aging out (I could be wrong about this) but if he does then goedert will be a top 5 te. Also mixon had his worst case scenario last year other than a torn acl happening to him and was still a top 12 rb. Slayton preston williams and anthony miller all have top 25 wr upside. None of them will be top 10 but would it surprise me if at end of season all 3 cracked the top 25 to 30 wr? Hardman also is anothr one that should see an increase of targets. Do not forget mahomes going down last year hurt him a bit. 

te higbee sternberger

QB went pretty early in this 2 qb league and with starting 3 rb plus a flex i wanted 4 projected starters. I wanted to cuff dhenry or conner but the cuffs went earlier than I would have liked. I also think boston scott might have flex appeal with 10 to 12 touches per game,

That's who I would probably start

• Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 12:19 AM, isuckatdfs said:

te higbee sternberger

I agree with Hockeyfans selections except to start the season I may choose to start Watkins over Hardman week 1. Agree with all other choices