ShopHeirlooms

Help Starting a Dynasty League on ESPN

I’ve been interested in playing in a dynasty league for some time now, and I think I finally have a solid enough group to start one up alongside our redraft league. I have some questions though.

I’ve scoured the ESPN Fantasy LM Tools, I can’t find a dynasty setting. Am I going to have to just use the Keepers thing? And if so, how does that work?

I’ve read that the rosters should be bumped up to 20, is this something I should do as well?

Any other tips pause are appreciated. And please don’t suggest another platform; I know, ESPN isn’t the greatest, but that’s what everyone is comfortable with and it took a lot of work to get 11 dedicated guys. They want ESPN, so ESPN will have to due. Thanks in advance to anyone that helps. 

@Mr. G I think it's indeed keeper settings?

9 minutes ago, ShopHeirlooms said:

And please don’t suggest another platform

mVBcaYp.gif

Good luck :)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

@Mr. G I think it's indeed keeper settings?

mVBcaYp.gif

Good luck :)

lol ESPN’s interface is too familiar for some, the other platforms just don’t cut it. It’s outta my hands, but trust me I’ve heard about the greener pastures.

Hopefully he responds though, I’m trying to set the league up now. Thanks for the help. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShopHeirlooms said:

lol ESPN’s interface is too familiar for some, the other platforms just don’t cut it.

Look, I'm not married to any platform, and I'm of the opinion that most of the "oh I love A I would never play on B" (same for phones, guitar brands, sneakers or even countries) is 80% laziness. But.... I just had my first experiences on ESPN and Sleeper as a Yahoo person so far, and my first impression is that Sleeper > Yahoo >> ESPN.

But whatever, I fully understand what you say. Just be happy to have people agree on something, anything, especially in Fantasy :)

• Like 1

Never played in a dynasty league before hope you can find the answers you're looking for Good luck. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2020 at 9:05 AM, Rush2112 said:

Never played in a dynasty league before hope you can find the answers you're looking for Good luck. 

Thanks! We drafted yesterday, way too early, I know, but we’ve been itching for fantasy and we wanted to have things rocking & rolling. The group chat is on fire! Start one, get the guys from your redraft to do it and go!

• Like 2