Sign in to follow this  
Tomy

IDP dynasty league

Hi, i do my first dynasty league and my first with IDP.

i see linebackers do better points. Leonard is #1 but 2nd rank and after it’s very different on all platforms.

for you, who are the linebackers to select after Leonard?

Thanks you

Yes, so tackles 1 point, ast 0,5pt, passes defended 2pts, forced fumble 2pts, safeties 2pts, td 6 pts, interceptions 3 pts, sacks 3 pts...

Either Khalil Mack, Shaq Barrett, Chandler Jones, T.J. Watt to name a few 

16 hours ago, ncbobcats said:

How many IDP players do you start each week?

2LB 3 DE/DT 3 DB

Posted (edited)

Info:

We just switched our redraft league (16 teams) this year to dynasty and will have our startup draft in 2 weeks. 

Here are our settings: TD = 6, Sack = 2, Hit on QB = 1, Tackle = 1, TFL = 0.5, blocked Punt/PAT/FG = 2, Int = 3, Int/fumble return = 1 per 25y, fumblerec = 1, ffumble = 2, safety = 2, a**. Tackle = 0.5, Pass Defend = 1.5

Over the last few years we played with the number a little bit and ended up with this settings we are really happy with, because it balances out the differences between LB, DL and DB. LB are still the highest scorers, but there are a lot. DB scoring comparetly but only the top 10 guys. DL is We start 1 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB
Compared to you it only differs in Sack and Pass Defend, means DL and DB are even closer to LB in your league than in ours. Shouldn't change much for the 3 groups individual though.

DL:

Tier 1: Hunter, Garrett, Bosa, Bosa and although he hasn't played a game I expect Top5 performance from Chase Young
Tier 2: Allen, Donald, Buckner, Crosby (that guy was a surprise last year :)), Jordan
Tier 3: Lawrence, Chris Jones, JJ Watt, Hubbard, Chandler Jones, Clark
--> I'm aiming to get Young or Garrett

LB:

That feels for me it's like Darius Leonard against the world.
Tier 1: Leonard
Tier 2: Roquan Smith, Jaylon Smith, Devin White, Edmunds

Tier 3: Warner, Wagner, Martinez, Jones
Tier 4: Bush, Queen (R), Littleton, Cunningham, Alexander, Schobert, Murray (R)
Tier 5: Simmons (R), Hicks, Watt, Vander Esch
--> I'm aiming for Queen, Murray and Deion Jones (if Leonard falls far enough of corse I will take him, but I don't expect it)
[Vander Esch for me is interesting, will he be signed by the Cowboys or leave?]

DB:

Haven't looked too far into DBs. It will be interesting how the Jamal Adams Drama turns out. Not sure if he is my DB1 if he gets traded. Taylor Rapp is one of the names I have in the back of my head because he is ranked outside the top 10 but I think he has the potential to end up at the top.

Edit: please take this with a grain of salt. I wouldn't put my hand into fire for my own rankings lol

Edited by thebadferret
  • Thanks 1

Dynasty Nerds just published some Dynasty LB rankings. So in case someone is interested:

https://www.dynastynerds.com/top-10-dynasty-linebackers/

tldr.:

Tier 1
Darius Leonard (IND), Tremaine Edmunds (BUF), Roquan Smith (CHI), Jaylon Smith (DAL)

Tier 2
Devin White (TB), Devin Bush (PIT), Fred Warner (SF), Cory Littleton (LV), Blake Martinez (NYG), Joe Schobert (JAC)

• Like 3