Sign in to follow this  
jrmiller2113

Looking for 2 quality owners 2020-2021, fantrax, salary cap, dynasty Basketball League

Good morning, folks,

Our dynasty basketball league is going through a major change. We're looking for 2 new owners, to join 2 other new owners and trying to get some life into the league. The league is entering year 3, it is a salary cap dynasty league. I need guys or gals that want to compete, are active and like some competitive banter. I am going to highlight the teams that are available. I will be doing a random draw to match the new owners to their teams. I will post each teams cap situation, draft picks (3 round rookie/free agent draft) and their top five scorers from last year. Here is what we are looking at.

Team 1 Trae Young, Devin Booker, Demar Derozan, Kyle Lowry, Deaaron Fox. 2 1st round picks, 1 2nd, and 1 3rd, has just over $50 of cap space

Team 2 LeBron James, Russ Westbrook, Zach Lavine, Bam Adebayo, Chris Paul. 1 1st, 1 2nd, and 1 3rd. $1.95 of cap space

Team 3 Paul George, Ricky Rubio, Jonas Valanciunas, WIll Barton, Jabari Parker, (This team also has Durant and Cousins) 1st overall pick, 1 2nd round, 1 3rd- About $50 cap space

Team 4- Pascal Siakam, Brandon Ingram, Domantas Sabonis, Devonte Graham, Shai Alexander. (Klay Thompson as well) 3 1st rd picks and a 3rd. $140 of cap space.

If interested, please let me know. You can email me at jrmiller2113@yahoo.com. Again it will be a blind draw.

Thanks!