isuckatdfs

rate my team if you want whir

I am team 3. I really punted on wr3 and waited until round 5 and 6 to take my wr1 and wr 2 but I feel they each have top 15 upside with great qbs.

https://myffpc.com/DraftBoardStandard.aspx?ltuid=CCA-112F8F33D9D1

Also keep in mind the scoring is ppr and 1.5ppr for TE thus why i took mark andrews and hurst as early as I did. 

I also reached for some cuff rb betting against david johnson james conner and sony michel. 

You start 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 te 2 flex rbwrte 1k 1 d. 

all you have to do is click the link i posed to see the entire draft but sure i will tell you my entire team 

3rd overall kamara (over zeke because it is full ppr and i am hoping i get him at full health this year)

22nd overall mark andrews (it is te premium 1.5 ppr for te and kelce and kittle were gone)

28th overall raheem mostert (a risk for sure but i really did not want to go to the james conner or gurley or melvin gordon route and I can see a scenario where mostert gets 275 touches and 1450 yards. Maybe i am wrong and it will be a 3 way committee but i just do not see tevin coleman as anything more than an 8 to 10 touch a game guy if mostert is healthy and brieda is gone

46th overall cam akers-I do not think rams draft a rb with their first pick if they were happy with darrell henderson with so many other team needs

51st overall dk metcalf-I feel he has 1250 yard and 10 td upside. 

70th overall michael gallup-I love geting him as I feel the difference between him and amari is not much and I get gallup 3 rounds later

round 7 hayden hurst I can flex a te and again it is 1.5 ppr for TE

round 8 lat murray i reached by a round or 2 here but if kamara were to go down to injury or god forbid get covid and miss weeks i know murray can get the job done

round 9 duke johnson a bet against david johnson staying healthy all year

round 10 anthony mcarland-I have seen him going round 12 in some drafts and in retrospect maybe i should have taken slayton or crowder here as my wr3 instead. But no one impressed when conner went down last year so i will take a roll of the dice on mcfarland being something nice if conner goes down

round 11 golden tate-I see 800 to 900 yards here. not great but he will be a bye week fill in and nothing more i hope

round 12 damien harris-This is a bet hoping belichck tires of sony michel at some point and gives him 16 touches per game. I prob should have gone with a wr here and this caused me to miss out on preston williams justin jefereson anthony miller antonio brown perriman djax michael pittman parris campbell watkins which leaves em with

round 13 hunter renfrow He closed out last year with two 100 yard games and if he gets me 800 to 900 yards i can live with it.

round 14 stafford I prob waited too long on qb but stafford was on a nice pace last year and i just see the lions having to throw a lot with their dumb head coach

round 15 jalen hurd-I love this pick here and he has a wide range of outcomes. If deebo misses a lot and ayuk struggles hurd could be the 49ers wr1. He is alo an amazing athlete.

round 16 jared goff-This is my 2nd qb to stream with stafford. I think i will start goff week 1 vs cowboys over stafford vs bears.

round 17 chiefs defense-I looked at their schedule and other than a tough ravens game early one i do not see much that scares me until very late in the season

round 18 malcom brown-Rb is super ugly this late and god forbid akers sucks and henderson sucks maybe malcom is the guy. PRob a 5 percent chance but i will know after a few weeks if he is a safe drop

round 19 kenny stills-I know not sexy but if fuller goes down (lets not kid ourselves when fuller goes down) stills should fill that role along with cooks on the outside and cobb in the slot.

round 20 dan bailey-I mean its a kicker and they start going in round 14 for the elite kickers but i stick to the rule of waiting to the very last round to take a kicker.

in this league you start 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 te 2flexrbwrte 1k 1d

my week 1 starting lineup the way i see it

qb goff

rb kamara

rb mosert

wr metcalf

wr gallup

te mark andrews

flex hayden hurst

flex cam akers

other options for flex week 1 renfrow hurd tate stills

people with no chance to start week 1 unless injuries in front of them mcfarland duke johnson lat murray

people with an outside shot to win the job but i do not see starting them week 1 damien harris

for anyone who reads this thank you for your time

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, isuckatdfs said:

all you have to do is click the link i posed to see the entire draft

Except it doesn't.

Screenshot_20200625-122025-01.thumb.jpg.98c83c42568cb25bb9f965683cbde2e3.jpg

2 hours ago, isuckatdfs said:

odd cause when i click on the same link it works. 

Has it occurred to you that you might be logged in to that site?

Edited by Boudewijn

12 hours ago, isuckatdfs said:

qb goff

rb kamara

rb mosert

wr metcalf

wr gallup

te mark andrews

flex hayden hurst

flex cam akers

I think your RBs are fine (but not spectacular), WRs are young and promising (not a lock), for your TEs you will need some luck. Andrews in the 2nd sounds really early, even in 1.5 TE.

I think you should be middle of the pack in a 12 team. 

1 hour ago, Boudewijn said:

I think your RBs are fine (but not spectacular), WRs are young and promising (not a lock), for your TEs you will need some luck. Andrews in the 2nd sounds really early, even in 1.5 TE.

I think you should be middle of the pack in a 12 team. 

I agree with this and may add that that the QB position is kind of weak...If this is a dynasty team, it could be real good in 2 or 3 years: gonna be a around .500 this year unless everything breaks perfectly for you

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

1.5 damn. thats basically an extra 50 pts for kelse.

curious if you would  of went kelse over kamara who was there rd 2 for you? rb/wr wise

Edited by colepenhagen

7 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

1.5 damn. thats basically an extra 50 pts for kelse.

curious if you would  of went kelse over kamara who was there rd 2 for you? rb/wr wise

Eh? He had Kamara at 3 overall and by the time it came back to him, all stud TEs we're gone.

As someone else noted - way too many reaches. 

Andrews, Mostert and Akers especially at the top of the draft and a lot of secondary backs through those middle rounds that right now have very little standalone value.

Really liking Mostert this season but does come with risk being a Shanahan back and generally been going anywhere from rounds 4 to 6 on most sites. Likewise Andrews at that spot is surprising but is offset a tiny bit with extra points for TE.

Likewise getting all the backup RBs when you don’t have the starter I feel is generally a waste and more just hoping for random luck. David Johnson may be past his best but again hoping for an injury. Likewise Conner who does have a shaky injury history but been very productive when on the field. My gut also says he will produce this season based off Big Ben being back, in a contract year and has been training the house down which may help mitigate some of his injury problems. Should see the photos of him circulating the internet. Scary.

Kamara and DK Metcalf would be your best picks imo and will definitely carry your season. 

I did reach on rb in rounds 8 thru 10 and kelce and kittle were long gone before my 2nd round pick. This is not a best ball and I should have prob chosen my wr3 earlier than I did. tate hurd stills renfrow will be wr 3 by committee if akers or mosert is a bust and i never get the chance to use duke johnson or mcfarland. I am really liking damien harris as a rb with top 18 upside at this cost. 

I did reach for mosert where i took him and looking back maybe i should gone with a dj moore in that range but i just feel wr is deeper than rb and after the first 12 fantasy rb are drafted you got to swing for upside. Is mostert 2019 damien williams? quite possible