urban2014

Corey Davis 2020 Outlook

6 hours ago, Power-O said:

To be fair he isnt a turd..his qb is...and playing boyd is literally a dumb gamble at this point...not even heavily targeted so there is no reason to keep him when you can get a number 1 receiver who has more upside if he actually turns it around...there is no reason to not grb a wr who jus had a 100 yrd game on 8 targets...

Sorry, don't mean to derail the thread here, but are you saying Burrow is a turd? 

He looks like one of the best rookie QB's to enter the league in a long time. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kp96 said:

Has their offense changed?  Derrick Henry got over 30 carries.  They're still ground and pound.

Cool. Tannehill had 43 pass attempts which is more than he had in any other game last season. Nevermind though, you're right. Because something happened in 2019, it is guaranteed to happen in 2020. Nothing ever changes and history always repeats itself.

3 minutes ago, ThreadKiller said:

Cool. Tannehill had 43 pass attempts which is more than he had in any other game last season. Nevermind though, you're right. Because something happened in 2019, it is guaranteed to happen in 2020. Nothing ever changes and history always repeats itself.

Don't worry. This thread completely changes with a repeat statline from Week 1, in Week 2 with AJ Brown potentially out. Which to me, isn't out of the question against the Jaguars D.

3 minutes ago, PhilaFanBoy said:

Don't worry. This thread completely changes with a repeat statline from Week 1, in Week 2 with AJ Brown potentially out. Which to me, isn't out of the question against the Jaguars D.

.... and Minnrsota week 3 - consecutive smasb spots here if the kid is healthy

2 hours ago, The G Man said:

Sorry, don't mean to derail the thread here, but are you saying Burrow is a turd? 

He looks like one of the best rookie QB's to enter the league in a long time. 

That was pretty gross to watch man...i know his line didnt do him any favors but as of right now i want nothing to do with bengals

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Power-O said:

That was pretty gross to watch man...i know his line didnt do him any favors but as of right now i want nothing to do with bengals

Burrow looked great. Maybe look into buying a set of new eyeballs.

Corey Davis will be a great play this week esp if Brown sits 

Edited by BxBOMBERs28
  • Thanks 1

Brown owner here who just grabbed Davis off the wire.  How confidant are we in Davis’ hamstring? What are the odds this is a game where they run the ball 35 times and just dump it off to smith and humphries?

29 minutes ago, herschel said:

Brown owner here who just grabbed Davis off the wire.  How confidant are we in Davis’ hamstring? What are the odds this is a game where they run the ball 35 times and just dump it off to smith and humphries?

Jonnu will more then likely be involved as well.

1 hour ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Burrow looked great. Maybe look into buying a set of new eyeballs.

Corey Davis will be a great play this week esp if Brown sits 

right bra

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, herschel said:

They’ll probably be looking to run and Henry usually destroys the jaguars so I’m expecting them to be up for most of the game. However the play action will always be there and that’s where Davis comes in. I’m not expecting many receptions but I think he gets some decent yardage with the chance of a td. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Fire him up boys!!

at your own risk.  i have him on my roster, but i would not be surprised with a 4 for 35 final line....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, herschel said:

at your own risk.  i have him on my roster, but i would not be surprised with a 4 for 35 final line....

Yep. I'd rather start Jonnu tbh. Don't trust Davis after all these years. I drafted him heavily about 2 years ago. He's a solid player but nothing special.

Still a dart throw given Henry's workload and associated low passing volume. I don't even know how much the Titans are going to have to throw in this game.

33 minutes ago, herschel said:

I’d be surprised if it wasn’t a 4 for 35. I picked Davis up for his potential, but after three years of mediocrity he needs consistent good games for me to throw him into my starting lineup. That being said, I am, of course, hoping for more than 4 for 35 and, at the very least, he doesn’t have Mariota throwing to him anymore. 

50 minutes ago, herschel said:

In my 16 teamer he’s a must start imo. I would also be starting him depending on options in 12 and 10 teamers too

Edited by BxBOMBERs28

52 minutes ago, Singing in Dwayne said:

Yep. I'd rather start Jonnu tbh. Don't trust Davis after all these years. I drafted him heavily about 2 years ago. He's a solid player but nothing special.

Do teams normally draft a player with no special skills 5th overall? Nope. Severely underrating Davis talent level in here 

Edited by BxBOMBERs28

3 minutes ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Do teams normally draft a player with no special skills 5th overall? Nope. Severely underrating Davis talent level in here 

That's a poor evaluation. Mitch Trubisky also got taken 2nd overall and he's hot garbage. 

Davis was drafted near WRs like Mike Williams and John Ross, and they aren't anything special either.

4 minutes ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

Teams draft bust WR's all the time. In any round.

1 minute ago, Singing in Dwayne said:

That's a poor evaluation. Mitch Trubisky also got taken 2nd overall and he's hot garbage. 

Davis was drafted near WRs like Mike Williams and John Ross, and they aren't anything special either.

Yes obviously some players bust. It’s also poor evaluation to say he will bust because others have. Davis is a physical freak with elite workout measurables. To say he has no special skills is simply wrong. He was uncoverable this week. He had Mariota throwing him the ball to start his career who produced ZERO relevant WRs. Avoid Corey and you’re missing out on a stud. I’ll be back after he dominates this week. 

• Like 3