cdehaan

Dynasty Draft Advice!! -WHIR!

I trade my 1.06 and Cooper Kupp or DJ Chark for the 1.04 to get JK Dobbins. Should I keep Kupp/Chark and settle for Akers or trade up to secure Dobbins but loose a WR?

36 minutes ago, hockeyfan77 said:

Personally, I would keep the WR and stay put

x2 i think akers will be solid this year and way more valuable than dobbins. long term might be a different story but trading up and losing kupp or chark seems like a bit much.

also depends on roster/league size/ ppr /win now ect. you got the depth and love dobbins long term and kupp is ur wr3, chark wr4 then you could make a case for dobbins.

• Like 1

Thats way too pricey to move up 2 spots. If you are going to trade, make it kupp +1.06 for the 1.01

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I love Dobbins long term but that's too much.

If doing that go for the 1.01 or 1.02 to get JT/CEH.

And rather move Kupp than Chark. Chark could be much more valuable in a year with Trevor Lawrence and Kupp possibly leaving the Rams

Edited by mocha4313
  • Like 1

Move whichever WR you least like for Dobbins. He's gonna take over that backfield very fast. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cdehaan said:

I trade my 1.06 and Cooper Kupp or DJ Chark for the 1.04 to get JK Dobbins. Should I keep Kupp/Chark and settle for Akers or trade up to secure Dobbins but loose a WR?

To me that's a pretty high price to move up 2 places, and especially for a RB who may take a year to get to the #1 position on his team. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/22/2020 at 2:59 PM, cdehaan said:

Depends on your depth at WR.. if you’re very deep there then I can see making the move I like Dobbins more. I would probably sit tight and keep your WR and take Akers if you can’t spare the WR tho. Help with mine? 

Edited by BxBOMBERs28