Crankbait

Pick up 1 of Adell, Carlson, Cease, Mize

Pick up one of Adell, Carlson, Cease, Mize...leaning towards Adell or Carlson since I think my OF needs a boost...currently have Eloy and Robert from the Sox and H. Dozier as my OF...B. Lowe from TB is my drop...this is also a keeper league

Thanks...I just did the move...Also just waiting for Thor and Sale to go on IL to open up 2 more bench spots...got my eyes on Mize and Franco as my 2 adds

Scoop up west coast plus keep By the bay also, drop a mt 

In a keeper league, Adell is the easy pick: but I would also try and find a way to get Mize on my team 

Posted (edited)

Here's my team...12 team keep 5

R, HR, RBI, SB, K, AVG, OBP, W, SHO, SV, ER, K, HLD, WHIP, QS

C - G. Sanchez/1B - J. Bell/2B - G. Torres/SS - Lindor/3B - J. Ramirez/OF - E. Jimenez, L. Robert, J. Adell/Utility - LeMahieu, DeJong/Bench - McMahon, H. Dozier

SP - L. Castillo, Syndergaard, Sale, Gallen, McCullers jr., J. Urias, Ray, Pearson, Gore/RP - Hand, Kela

Who goes for Franco?

Edited by Crankbait
Forgot my RP

28 minutes ago, Crankbait said:

Thanks...I just did the move...Also just waiting for Thor and Sale to go on IL to open up 2 more bench spots...got my eyes on Mize and Franco as my 2 adds

If it a keeper league, he should be your 1st pick

1 minute ago, Crankbait said:

Here's my team...12 team keep 5

R, HR, RBI, SB, K, AVG, OBP, W, SHO, SV, ER, K, HLD, WHIP, QS

C - G. Sanchez/1B - J. Bell/2B - G. Torres/SS - Lindor/3B - J. Ramirez/OF - E. Jimenez, L. Robert, J. Adell/Utility - LeMahieu, DeJong/Bench - McMahon, H. Dozier

SP - L. Castillo, Syndergaard, Sale, Gallen, McCullers jr., J. Urias, Ray, Pearson, Gore

Who goes for Franco?

That's who I would drop probably Ray then McMahon 

• Thanks 1

Probably be Ray...I like the eligibility of McMahon and I got a ton of young arms...just hope now that theres a camp date Thor and Sale go IL so I can snag Mize

• Like 1

He is owned now...by me lol...and I just joined this league this year...Got my sights set on Mize and J. Rodriguez...just waiting for Thor and Sale to get on the IL so I can pick them up

On 6/23/2020 at 8:29 PM, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

Keeper league the answer is easily adell 

I agree.  And glad you picked up Wander Franco.  I agree I can't imagine any league not having him taken already.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Crankbait said:

He is owned now...by me lol...and I just joined this league this year...Got my sights set on Mize and J. Rodriguez...just waiting for Thor and Sale to get on the IL so I can pick them up

In a keep 5 league, why waste so many spots on guys who might not play.

Dropping guys like b lowe is dumb imo.

Cease will play

Adell wont

Carlson maybe 

Ray is only drop

Just trying to assemble the best roster I can...I'd rather be the one that has them on my roster then someone else...I think I can get a good return in areas of weakness with a top prospect if needed