dannyz6969

Rate my first ever dynasty team ? crap?

QB: Darnold

RB: Sanders, Swift

WR: Moore, Lamb, Diggs, Kirk

TE: Hockenson

Bench: Guice, Duke, McFarland, Penny, Shenault, Isabella, Gesicki, Adamn Trautman

It's going to be a struggle this year , i may not even win 3 weeks 

7 minutes ago, dannyz6969 said:

RB: Sanders, Swift

WR: Moore, Lamb, Diggs, Kirk

This is not a bad core of your team. I like it. Indeed you won't be a contender yet, but this is a group to build on.

If Gesicki and maybe McFarland hit, you could be doing well. Trautman is a long shot but he just might hit.
I don't like Penny/Guice, but Shenault/Isabella are again nice darts. I would probably find a low-ranked QB too with some future, like Easom or Stadham (Love).

Not bad at all in my mind.

• Like 1

IMO going to need a QB, got pretty good skill position players for the future(I like Gesicki more than Hockenson) ...Going to be a rough year 1 though

• Like 1

You need a better QB Darnold is trash throw some offers out, plus hate the Guice pick that dude never stays healthy. Try trading him for a RB upgrade. Lastly side Gesicki in at starting TE. He's gonna have a great year 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/25/2020 at 10:05 PM, Rush2112 said:

You need a better QB Darnold is trash throw some offers out, plus hate the Guice pick that dude never stays healthy. Try trading him for a RB upgrade. Lastly side Gesicki in at starting TE. He's gonna have a great year 

i was able to get cousins, hes 31 and its a one QB league, hopefully i'll be ok while cousins starts and darnold improves this season and beyond!

Edited by dannyz6969

Youth is overrated in startup leagues, go for broke and try to windy all if it doesn’t work out then you rebuild. You took the rebuilding before the league even starts approach, I’m not a fan of it but your team will definitely be better 2 years from now than right now. 
Short term: D+, I think Guice will be a pleasant surprise

Long Term: B-, Moore and Lamb will be WR1’s come 2022 and all your backs should still be around by then.

Echoing what others have said. Team isnt good. But theres pieces to like. So if you embrace the full tank and nail the 2 or 3 high 1st rd picks you get you may be okay in a couple years.