Sign in to follow this  
cbailey285

Yahoo Keeper League (2 teams)

I have two teams available right now, and you would be keeping 8 players from last year's team (may/likely open the option of allowing teams to keep less and have more draft picks). No round value assigned to your keepers. It's a 7x6 H2H Categories League (with TB, OBP and Holds added). We have a live draft tentatively scheduled for the Sunday prior to opening day. If you want to do it let me know which team you want from below, and send an e-mail to cbailey285@gmail.com or send me a private message through Rotoworld. 

Team A
Jose Altuve, Charlie Blackmon, Whit Merrifield, Tommy Pham, Marcell Ozuna, Jean Segura, Shin-soo Choo, C.J. Cron, Gio Urshela, Kevin Pillar, Hanser Alberto, James McCann, Aaron Nola, Charlie Morton, Kenley Jansen, Kyle Hendricks, Craig Kimbrel, James Paxton, Ian Kennedy, John Means, Adam Ottavino, Jon Lester, Sergio Romo, Blake Treinen, Wade Miley, Zach Plesac, Zach Davies and Adam Wainwright

Team B
Trevor Story, Freddie Freeman, Yoan Moncada, Jose Abreu, Adam Eaton, Wilson Ramos, A.J. Pollock, Ryan Braun, Joey Votto, Matt Carpenter, Ian Desmond, David Fletcher, Marwin Gonzalez, Zack Greinke, Brandon Woodruff, Ken Giles, Lance Lynn, Mike Minor, Jose Leclerc, Robbie Ray, Caleb Smith, Steven Matz, Yusmerio Petit, Zach Britton, James Taillon, Andrew Miller, Chaz Roe, Derek Law, Martin Perez