edbuzz

PICK EITHER $1000 OR $300 ONLINE LEAGUE

Posted (edited)

BUZZ'S FANTASY HOOPS LEAGUE

Hello Gentlemen,

I'm recruiting for two separate leagues for later this year for the 2020-2021 season. 

Both will have 17 teams Standard 9 Category league except we use assist to turnover ratio instead of turnovers, ONLINE AUCTION REDRAFT ROTO LEAGUE

We use CBS Sports as our stats provider. 

One will have a league fee of $1000 per team. If that's the league you want to join, let me know when you contact me.

The other league has a entry fee of $300 per team. This league has lesser competition as it is really a beginners league

To inquire about either of my two leagues please email me at edbuzz261@gmail.com 

or text me at 718 687 3251

I don't use league safe. I know, shoot me. 

I've been recruiting on rotoworld for over 13 years. Never one complaint. 

I usually run my leagues out of NYC with a live auction but with the pandemic everything is going online now.

I've been running leagues for two decades so if you're in need of a well run league with big stakes or you're a beginner who wants to see if you'll enjoy fantasy hoops but not waste your time in some small entry fee league then I have a league for either of those needs. 

Wear a mask, better safe than sorry. 

God bless. 

Ed

BUZZ'S FANTASY HOOPS LEAGUE

Edited by edbuzz
poor grammar