croikee

Keeper Curiosity Help

Hey all,

My league is still a few months away from having to claim our keepers, but I am curious for thoughts currently.  I'll revisit this closer towards the season.  It is a 10 team .5 ppr keeper league.  Entering our second year, so first time we get to claim keepers.  You can keep up to three, but can't keep a 1st or 2nd round drafted player.  This year, players cost the original drafted round.  Keeping a player 2 or more years escalates the cost.  Here are the players I am thinking about keeping, and their cost.  Know that if I kept two players with a 12th cost, one would cost a 12th and one an 11th.  Also only listed players I would actually want to keep

DJ Chark - 12th

Singletary - 12th

Waller - 12th

Jacobs - 4th

Carson - 3rd

Penny - 8th (would go to my IR)

Thanks!

51 minutes ago, croikee said:

Hey all,

My league is still a few months away from having to claim our keepers, but I am curious for thoughts currently.  I'll revisit this closer towards the season.  It is a 10 team .5 ppr keeper league.  Entering our second year, so first time we get to claim keepers.  You can keep up to three, but can't keep a 1st or 2nd round drafted player.  This year, players cost the original drafted round.  Keeping a player 2 or more years escalates the cost.  Here are the players I am thinking about keeping, and their cost.  Know that if I kept two players with a 12th cost, one would cost a 12th and one an 11th.  Also only listed players I would actually want to keep

DJ Chark - 12th

Singletary - 12th

Waller - 12th

Jacobs - 4th

Carson - 3rd

Thanks!

Pretty good options.   I think Chark and Jacobs are the easy ones.   Then, it's between Singletary and Waller for me.

I'd probably go Singletary just to have the RB depth and assuming he's going to eventually get the volume he needs. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, croikee said:

Hey all,

DJ Chark - 12th

Singletary - 12th

Waller - 12th

Jacobs - 4th

Carson - 3rd

Thanks!

Chark and Jacobs are easy keeps for me: Then Waller/Singletary and like the poster above me said I would probably go with Singletary for 2 reasons ,1 great price and 2. TE is pretty deep this year

6 hours ago, croikee said:

DJ Chark - 12th

Singletary - 12th

Waller - 12th

Jacobs - 4th

Carson - 3rd

Definitely not Penny or Carson (because of the injury concerns); the other 4 are all reasonable. 

I'd pick Jacobs over Singletary; Singletary is a great bargain but I think Jacobs will give you more points.

I pick Chark over Waller, but I think Waller would also be great value.

But almost any other combination (ie both RBs) would also be very tasty. You had some good late picks last season it would seem :)

Gambling capital RB, Space needle, Bold new city of the south 

Chark, Waller, Jacobs for me.

Watched a lot of Raiders games last year and there is no way Waller is not getting thrown the ball this year. Tyrell Williams will likely be the one to drop down target wise to make way for Ruggs etc.

Singletary (who I had on a stack of teams last year) isn’t a bad choice either but not liking the addition of Moss who could take goal line carries plus some early down work.