1 hour ago, Crankbait said:

Which OF prospect would you rather have with these settings

R, RBI, HR, SB, K, AVG, OBP

Dynasty, Keeper or Redraft?

I honestly don't know what a 44 year old WR coach for the Steelers is going to do for you at this point. I know the Giants spent a 1st round pick on him, but he honestly did not really do that much for them or the Bucs to make me think he would be worth rostering in fantasy baseball.

I guess go for Adell. She might not help your team much, but at least she can sing the national anthem before games. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Crankbait said:

Keeper

Depends on the number of keepers you are allowed and if you are looking to make one of these two guys a keeper.  If you are, Adell.  If you aren't, Hilliard because he should get way more ABs this season.  Adell may not play at all and certainly won't until service time is calculated thus held back.  With Desmond gone, Hilliard should get near full time ABs now.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
  • Like 1

On 7/3/2020 at 4:41 PM, The Big Bat Theory said:

Depends on the number of keepers you are allowed and if you are looking to make one of these two guys a keeper.  If you are, Adell.  If you aren't, Hilliard because he should get way more ABs this season.  Adell may not play at all and certainly won't until service time is calculated thus held back.  With Desmond gone, Hilliard should get near full time ABs now.

beat me to it. +1 this

On 7/2/2020 at 8:38 PM, Crankbait said:

Keeper

How many?