Who's my Keeper?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be my keeper?

• Davante Adams-1st round
    • Dalvin Cook 2nd
    • AROB-8th round
    • Mosert-16th

I know its still slightly early but i would like to start planning some mock drafts around who my potential keeper will be

PPR league

WHIR

Cook for me, even though the threat of a hold out exists he really doesn't any leverage against Minnesota. 

10 hours ago, LuckDynasty said:

potential keeper

- Davante Adams-1st roundFirst round is reasonable for Adams. Depending on how many other first rounders will be kept, he may not come back to you, so this could be an option.

- Dalvin Cook 2nd: that's probably even better value, but you really want to make sure his contract is settled before you pick him.

- AROB-8th round, Mostert-16th: that's fine as a second keeper, but if you only have one it needs to be the best one.

so: if by the time you have to set your keeper Cook's situation is clear, pick him; else Adams if you think he might not get back to him, else probably Robinson.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boudewijn said:

- Davante Adams-1st roundFirst round is reasonable for Adams. Depending on how many other first rounders will be kept, he may not come back to you, so this could be an option.

- Dalvin Cook 2nd: that's probably even better value, but you really want to make sure his contract is settled before you pick him.

- AROB-8th round, Mostert-16th: that's fine as a second keeper, but if you only have one it needs to be the best one.

so: if by the time you have to set your keeper Cook's situation is clear, pick him; else Adams if you think he might not get back to him, else probably Robinson.

I think both adams and arob have good chances to see WR1 status, one just has 7!! round difference in price.

• Like 1

Adams easily best overall player listed: Cook is this years Bell he will sit on the couch, and play for a new team in 2021. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bhawks489 said:

I think both adams and arob have good chances to see WR1 status, one just has 7!! round difference in price.

Actualy, that's a good point well made. Adams has a better history, but not 7 rounds better.

Edited by Boudewijn

4 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Actualy, that's a good point well made. Adams has a better history, but not 7 rounds better.

Thats my thought. Use that first on (depending where he picks and who's left) Reek/Hopkins/Julio/Mixon/Sanders/whatever

That pairing is better than having just adams. Robinson/Mixon

• Like 3

Adams and Cook definitely a tier above Arob but the 8th rd discount means I would choose him. Not in love with Chicago qbs but he is a very good receiver. Don’t think you can go wrong with choosing any of the players you’ve listed. Shame you don’t have 2 keepers!

On 7/5/2020 at 7:53 AM, LuckDynasty said:

I know its still slightly early but i would like to start planning some mock drafts around who my potential keeper will be

PPR league

WHIR

Will you find out your draft position before you have to make your selection? 

15 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

That's a good point that I totally ignored.

1 hour ago, K197040 said:

Will you find out your draft position before you have to make your selection? 

I have the 7th pick 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, LuckDynasty said:

I have the 7th pick 

Any idea who the other team's keepers are? 

I'm assuming there aren't any restrictions? 

Edited by K197040