sammyjohne1024

LOOKING for 10-12 man PPR $ League

Posted (edited)

I'm looking for a 10-12 man $25-$100 PPR league to join this season. I'm open to auction leagues as well as regular draft. Thanks

Edited by sammyjohne1024

I have a 12 team ppr league on nfl.com its $100 entry and it’s kept on leaguesafe 

interested?

email tiaa219108@yahoo.com if you are interested in a 12 team superflex league on fantrax. 

Hello Future Owner!  

Our Fantasy Football League is entering its 23rd year, and we are looking for ONE committed owner to join the most unique league in the entire world. Over 53 offensive schemes to run at your managerial fingertips!

Check out the website: nightstormffl.net

Buy-In: $100

We draft Tuesday, Sept. 8th, 7 PM EST on remote Prime Time Draft Board.

If interested, contact nightshadepurple@aol.com

Ask any questions!

Commish Alan

2 hours ago, herse12345 said:
Looking to fill up my league. Need 4 more. Its a pretty standard 12 team PPR league. Draft takes place 8/30. Buy in is $75. I just ask that you pay by 8/23. We had the league last year and it was fun. Link below

Are the entry fees through Leaguesafe and majority vote for payouts?

I have 4 openings in a 12 team ppr idp league I put on. If interested email me at caseybreitag@yahoo.com. Pay 1st-3rd. $900 total payout + trophy to the champion. 

Hello- I am starting a new league with ESPN. This is a 12 team PPR league with a $65 fee. Payouts are below. We will be using league safe for payment and payout. This is a pretty standard league as far as settings and scoring. 6 pt passing TDs is really the only difference. 6 teams make the playoffs. Please shoot me a msg if you have any questions. Below is the link to the league. Please pay the fee by 8/31. Draft will take place on Labor Day. Hope to get this filled ASAP. Thanks!

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=49836298&inviteId=0e372154-ac10-4228-990b-b07035af27b5

Entry fee - $65.00

1st-$575.00

2nd-$140.00

3rd-$ 65.00